Posts created by LazyJones

posted in Art Mogul on Aug 21, 11 3:21 AM
I loved this game a lot.

2 issues though:
At first, my antivirus (PrevX) reported a high risk cloaked malware in the installation file.
That is starting to be recurring issue with Big Fish Games...

Then after playing for a couple of hours, the game suddenly exited. For no reason. With no error message.
And when I got back in the game, all progress was lost. Gone.
It hadn't been saved.

How could it not be saved?!

It happened again a few hours later, but this time, thank god, I was able to resume only a single city trip and painting sale earlier.

posted in Vacation Mogul on Oct 23, 10 12:17 PM
I get the same problem as well.
Runs fine on XP, but black screen with music on win7.

posted in Ancient Rome on Mar 31, 10 3:35 AM
I really loved this game.

I found that the timer was very well balanced. Most of the time, when I put a little effort into what I did, there was no problem finishing the level on expert time on the first attempt. Only a couple of levels really troubled me, but 2-4 attempts got me through on expert time on those as well. That's very acceptable.

The atmosphere was decent, graphics were lovely, and the music was nice.
Some of the story felt a little missing though. I would have loved to see a little more about the goings-on back in rome, but I suppose being away on assignment means that you don't get to follow that stuff, except through the information you get by messenger.

The only thing I really felt it lacked, was a sand-box level:
As a final reward, a level with no timer, where you can build to your heart's content, in your own time. That would be a nice finish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator