Posts created by violet922

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 18 5:03 PM
Well, that does it for me. I will not download the trial version if so many are already experiencing 'crash' issues. This is just one of too many "Delicious" games that are starting to have problems.
I love this series but I play these games to relax and take me into a care-free world. I don't need additional problems.
Big Fish, you need to seriously stand up for your customers and tell the developers to correct these issues (preferably before releasing it for the public to purchase)!

Paying Collector Edition prices for a product that shouldn't be released in the first place is aggravating and financially insulting...

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 16, 18 3:46 AM
There are a few 'spam' posts that you have neglected to see and remove.

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 15, 18 3:00 AM
I wouldn't think of buying this. It is not a true 'full screen' game. I could still see my Task bar at the bottom of my monitor and it hampers the ability to see the bottom of the game on the screen.

Secondly; I don't see any way to allow a second person to sign into the game and play. It seems to be a 1-person only game. My husband likes to play games and we often play the same ones. No way for him to play this game; and it doesn't ask for you to type your name so that the game can identify who is playing.

For the few minutes I tried it, I felt it asked you to do unnecessary steps once you found an object.

There is no way to adjust the loudness of music or sounds within the game itself. You must use your computers' volume to lower sound.

Sometimes I wonder who develops these new games. Do they ever play them in private life?

As soon as I post this review, I am uninstalling it.

The quality of games being developed the past few years are sliding downhill in my opinion. I find myself purchasing less and less. I used to be so excited to purchase games on Big Fish. Often times I had so many I planned to buy; but the past two years or so I rarely find something worth my time and money.

I hope game developers improve the products they hope we will enjoy and purchase.
Right now..... they are lacking key elements that makes me want to buy and really feel excited about playing.

I used to have at least two games a month I wanted to purchase. Now I'm lucky if I find two games out of the year....

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 17 12:08 AM
I purchased this game when it first came out and stopped playing it because of the hesitation-jerky problems on every level. I went back today 12-18-2017 and tried it again because I am having the same problem with The Love Boat.

Jerky motions are still in this game and needs to be fixed!!!
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium.

Don't let your customers down! We are your money base, but won't continue if we complain about major flaws in the products you sell and nothing gets resolved.

I am NOT going to screw up my computer by running as administrator. Tell the game developers to be more administrative and put out a product that warrants our money.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 17 11:27 PM
I too have to be added to the 'jerky' actions in many levels. I run Windows 7 Home Premium.
Let me state that I have 98% of the Emily games, and only a few have had 'jerky' and slow problems.
The latest Emily game "Miracle of Life" had this same problem and took forever to change levels and load, etc. Many complained and the developers fixed the problem and gave an updated version which made the game flawless in gameplay.

They need to do the same with The Love Boat. I am not enjoying this game because of this major flaw, and for a Collector Edition, we are being cheated.

No purchaser deserves a flawed game to play. It hurts the game developer's reputation and will cost them customers as well as Big Fish.

Ask them for a Fix and HURRY! I really like this game and want to finish playing it rather than ask for a refund...!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 17 6:30 PM
I want to send a big thank you to the developers for providing a fix for this game.
No longer have to wait a good 20 seconds before I can play the next level, etc.
Everything is quick just as it is in the other versions!

I was beginning to lose faith in this company...

I too have all of the Emily games and run Windows 7. Like a few others, I also this problem:

Great to see this today . No real issues except it seems very slow to move to new levels and to the shop .

Don't know what the developers changed in this game, but we don't need to be frustrated customers.

I suggest they correct their mistakes and update this game so we don't have a problem playing it, or else they will start to lose customers and we will lose a source of very enjoyable games to play...

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 13, 17 2:35 PM
I am no longer stuck! I re-read the advice given along with another player's similar dilemma and found the floor levels on the Map.
I felt like a dunce!

posted in Factory Katz: The Grand Banquet on Oct 12, 17 8:48 PM
I still can't find how to get the igniter.

I went to the map, went to each room and there was no way for me to search for it.

And at no time did my inventory appear so I could see if I already have it. I am really stuck...

posted in Happy Clinic on Jul 6, 17 2:36 AM
What has this to do with the game?

posted in Grandpa's Table on Jun 29, 17 1:28 AM
I agree with the other complaints. This game has SERIOUS problems in my opinion.

The Custom Cursor is slow and I can't find an option to get rid of it. I spent 15 minutes of the game trying to find the Options. There was a music box that allowed you to silence the music but that was it. Moving around the screen was very slow. Could not find how to Exit the game at all. I finally had to press the Esc key on my keyboard and a window came up asking if I wanted to exit. You can bet I pressed in the affirmative.

I wanted to play this game, as it seemed 'simple and relaxing' but the developers did a very poor job creating this and I would not take this game even if it were offered free. You can't play it properly and that says it all. I have Windows 7 if that means anything to anybody.
No. I am not going to contact anyone to try to figure out if it is my computer's fault. It's not. Other games play fine and I have over 100 in my game manager. This one is simply faulty. Back to the drawing board for this one!

Don't feel alone.

This particular game is much 'busier' than any of the other games in the Fabulous/Delicious category. I love that it moves along quicker, but I would not want to see it become faster in upcoming games.

As far as the mice, I have only been able to find a few because I am kept far too busy accomplishing the chores that are asked of us (and I don't feel bad about it either). I have been able to get 3 stars on most of Chapter 1 so far.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 17 5:03 AM
I too find this game does not run smoothly. There are often hesitancys when I click on Mary to do this or that. I am running Windows 7 and have just about every Delicious game Big Fish has released; and have never run into this problem before.

It is also very annoying when trying to deliver items asked for by customers you have to click specifically on a certain spot or else nothing gets delivered. The programmers messed up on this one in more ways than one. I like the game, but it needs corrective measures and to be re-published.

I hope Big Fish reports these issues to wherever they need to be reported and corrections are made ASAP! I don't like to waste money. As it is, I have to wait longer than I used to before I see a game I wish to purchase or desire to play for the free hour. Never used to be that way, and I've been a member for at least 7 years now.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 17 9:44 PM
I have all of the "Delicious" series released thru Big Fish, but this one I am not buying. The game is as most have stated; "too klutzy."

Too boring too with the movie dialog/director nonsense. I did not mind Angela's game (loved it) and the Dr Game was pleasant (the 1st one, not the 2nd); but this one is definitely not worth 2 game credits.

As a matter of fact I am uninstalling it. It does not run as smoothly as the other games.

I am disappointed, as I have been waiting for more games from the "Delicious" series.

I know they have much more on the developer's website and I am waiting for Big Fish to bring them in. This one in my opinion is a flop.

posted in Rory's Restaurant: Winter Rush on Jan 10, 17 1:24 AM
It is a very hard game after a certain level in the game. At least I am finding it to be so.

I have always loved the Emily games; but this one was a tiny bit annoying particularly in Mary's Gift Shop. There were too many things to do gathering those darned toys on the shelf. It took me a while before I understood when making something with a cart or horse, you have to click the wheels either once, or twice, and there is a specific order for wheels when making that car in order to complete what customers want. There were too many parts to each item on the shelf.

That little brat Bradley was worse than Paige ever could be. I was just worn out and relieved when that Shop was completed.....WHEW!
At least they did give us more of a challenge this time. Some of the individual Challenges I had to pass or give up on. Too much work, and some were impossible to win.

Someone suggested Paige be given a sibling........ I hope not! They have just gotten her to the point where she helps in some of the restaurants. Don't need Hope running around trying to serve, clean, and put pacifiers in a newborn's mouth!

posted in Secret Investigations on Dec 26, 16 2:13 PM
I saw no way to have multiple players in this game. No way to add your name as a player, and if my husband wishes to play it, he can only continue upon what I've already accomplished.
I agree with Players; this game is 'retro.' The graphics are beautiful though...... Will I be purchasing it? No...... too bad too. Today is 2 games for the price of one.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 1:44 AM
I waited for a long time to play this game. Boy! It's somewhat harder than the first game. It's a good thing you can skip over the challenges if you just can't win them!

I'm raising my hand in being one of those who are a little miffed at so many Collector Edition games. Makes me buy less games than in the past (that is if I can find games I would like to buy). Those choices have dwindled down to a precious few over the past two years.

I'm glad to see another Emily game! I love time management games, but not all types.

I checked on the website where these games are made and there are at least 6 Emily games that have not been offered by Big Fish. Plus another Angela game and a new game featuring Heart Medicine which I loved. So I hope Big Fish is planning to bring all of these games in for our purchase. I like hidden object games too, but the themes around 80% of them are doom and gloom and are dark-minded. I want light, airy and fun! Life itself has enough darkness and gloom. When I play my games, I want something that will divert my mind towards a happy place, even if it is make-believe. So Big Fish, I hope you're reading and listening!

posted in Solitaire Detective: Framed on Jul 24, 16 8:01 PM
Game played fine until Level 17; then started playing slow, I got in and out of the game and nothing improved. On Level 25 now and nothing has improved. I am using Windows 7 Home Edition. Since so many customers are having issues with this game, we should be offered a refund, or the game developers should fix it. [b]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator