Posts created by Luisa1010

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Dec 1, 17 2:16 PM
Why do you play in silence when getting to Flannerys Park?? I downloaded and paid for this game on a windows and now a mac computer..BOTH have same issues..why??

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 17 8:27 AM

This game which I TRY and look forward to having a new "Emily"..remains a HUGE mystery and disappointment to me!!!
WHO tested the workings of this game?????? They sure didnt know their job or what the delicious Emily player population is....
Its impossible to relax and enjoy...you are frantically trying to keep up with the demands...Its NOT fun...Its NOT relaxing...Its history for me..
Im great at these games, but no more..Im going to back to the holiday story of Emily from years ago when my kids were in school. I am so frustrated when I attempt a few times a day to play the game. I never had such issues...
I Have to delete the game in spite of paying for it already. Its too stressful to play..Good luck if you try

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 17 1:39 PM
I will probably not get published so I wont spend too much time on this..however...be aware that the creators of Emily are moving backwards in time...Their grapics were FAR better years ago in the previous Emilys...The Holiday Emilys...there was SO much fun and family years ago.
They have been taken over by someone who thinks everyone has to move in hyperdrive...AND there is no more personal feelings with Emily..
Suffice to say....this is the worst one yet...AND they havent perfected the operating as there are MANY glitches...
Wish I could warn you all

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Apr 1, 15 1:33 PM
This is a HORRIBLE Emily game...dont waste your money unless you are interested in being frustrated....game scenes that are RIDICULOUSLY hard even in casual mode. there is no way to complete the great majority of the challenges for invites....I think someone lost their marbles who designed this game..

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 15 10:39 PM
WOULD somebody please tell me where the HECK Emily goes when she finishes a task and RUNS out the door? where is she going and why does that happen

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Aug 16, 10 3:13 AM
I dont know what they are saying to buy and oil bear. There is nothingin my depot for purchasing an oil bear. I buy the honey and that does nothing...HOW DO WE GET an oil bear?????

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 31, 10 9:58 PM
its so early in the game and already cant move on. She says theres sugar in the dish but she has nothing to pick it up and it will just fly everywhere. How does on finish that round?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator