Posts created by MED123

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 9, 11 8:15 AM
I like the game (Mac version) but the navigation doesn't seem ready for prime time. When I first began the game I switched from the custom to the regular cursor and promptly lost the cursor completely. It take 2-3 clicks to get the pointer, hand, etc. to work. Clicking on a green tile usually takes 2-3 tries to get it to work. Sometime the hand doesn't change back to a pointer after I pick something up. Eventually it works but it is very annoying and I lose the thread of the game trying to interact with the scenes.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 29, 11 7:41 AM
I agree too. A waste. My granddaughter and I are stuck with no way out. Looks like a bug: image at top says to free the steward but we did that. Can't go anywhere now. I'd like a refund or a fix.

It's now early October. Has there been a resolution to the safe issue? I'd love to finish playing this game but can't get around the safe problem.

posted in Rasputin's Curse on Sep 29, 10 12:03 PM
Just tried the trail version. Will pass on this one.

I just hit the wall on the safe problem also. Cannot work around it.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 28, 10 10:48 AM
Hello.... I'm stuck in the same place. (I've got the Mac version.) I get into the pharmacy and am looking for the weight which is, I think, supposed to be on the right side of the scale. It isn't there. All I can see is a morphing weight shape on the left side of the scale. Supposedly when the weight is picked up and moved to the left side of the scale, dried flowers appear behind it and the thistle is in there. But there's no weight to move Help please!

posted in G.H.O.S.T. Hunters: The Haunting of Majesty Manor on Aug 17, 10 3:55 PM
I'm on Day 14 or so, and it's gotten boring. It's a plain vanilla ****. At this point, I'm not sure what I'm even looking for or why. I prefer **** games with greater variety. The timer is annoying at first, but after awhile it seems to fade into the background.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Mar 31, 10 4:25 PM
Gave up after 15 minutes. This one doesn't seem ready for prime time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator