Posts created by jlezard

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 16 3:54 PM
I am stuck at the scene with the squirrel in the tree. Zoom does not work. Go back does not work. Do I need to do something here before I can change scenes? Thanks

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Jul 10, 16 6:35 PM
In one of the HOS scenes you will receive a bugle. That is what I put in the fountain statue's hand. Hope this helps.

posted in New York Mysteries: The Lantern of Souls on May 3, 16 7:45 PM
You have to go back to the living room and look at the couch. Move the cushions. Use the scissors to cut the string off of the mitten. Then use the mitten to open the door on the furnace/boiler. Hope this helps.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 15 2:07 PM
Just finished the game and loved it! However in the guide I can only find fourteen places showing the morphing items and there are fifteen to find for the achievement. Can someone tell me where the fifteenth scene is? Thanks in advance! Happy gaming!

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 15 4:27 PM
Thanks so much for this info! Happy gaming!

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 15 4:41 PM
Where are these gold medals? I am confused by the directions given in achievements. Thanks for any help here.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 15 4:31 PM
Look in the suitcases near central right of the scene. Good luck!

I just found the solution! yippee! Happy gaming fellow fishees.

Help! Where do I decode the numbers? thanks in advance. jlezard9

Hey fellow fishes! There are two leaves in the lighthouse. One to the right of the stairs on the first level and one in the upper center on the second floor near the giant cylinder machine. Happy gaming!

In the labyrinth, how do I get to the first scene in the collectibles shown for "I" in the guide ? I am having trouble getting to those particular arches. Thanks.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 14 11:13 PM
When I leave the labyrinth, how many foxes should I have 38 0r 39? Thanks in advance to any help here.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 14 6:44 PM
Hi there. I am at this same point in the game and I am having trouble finding that last pesky fox in the labyrinth. Could you please help? Thanks in advance. jlezard

In the guide one of the seahorses is marked as a puzzle piece or a pirate card. At any rate it is in the barrel in the right center of the scene at the crow's nest. Happy gaming!

I am about one third of the way through the game and just realized I should be collecting these toad cards. Do I need to start over or is there a way of going back to collect them? Thanks. jlezard9

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Sep 25, 13 11:04 AM
The skull cave is in the ice steppes . It is on the right side of your screen. Happy gaming!

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Sep 25, 13 11:02 AM
I am currently in the ice steppes. Can anyone tell me where the doll is for the little princess? Thanks.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 13 12:27 PM
Has anyone discovered how to open all of these puzzles? I only have the first one opened. Thanks in advance. J

posted in Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power on Jul 12, 13 3:43 PM
I just finished the game and never found the underwater world. Is it in the CE?

posted in Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power on Jul 12, 13 3:40 PM
Nevermind. I figured it out. I had to go back to the museum and collect the bird symbol to open the sanctuary.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator