Posts created by terri88

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 9:01 AM
forgot to add Toshiba pc using windows 10

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 8:58 AM
game was working fine until I got to the graveyard and after opening the casket and doing the hop i do not get the shovel so can't progress please help xx

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 21, 14 8:32 AM
game freezes on level 37 please help

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 13 4:32 AM
cant get this game to run at all please help, have checked firewall and compatibility settings

posted in Dreams from the Past on Sep 26, 12 9:42 AM
loaded game, anticipated running it but it just crashed straight away!!!

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper on Jun 8, 12 10:49 AM
is this a decent length?

hi can anyone advise on the length of this game please

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 12 4:57 AM
Hi Im looking for a good length ce and am stuck between grim tales or haunted past any ideas on which one is the better value?

posted in The Heritage on May 30, 10 5:19 AM
thanks for fixing it!!!
i have now been able to play this game all the way through!!

thanks again

posted in The Heritage on May 27, 10 1:37 PM
chapter one and no flashing or sound on any button , the only one that works is the help button

thanks

posted in The Heritage on May 27, 10 1:35 PM
in response to brutomemo, the game sticks at the end of level one and it actually shows level 1 at the end , the only button that actually works now is the help button , you have to close it by using task manager

please get this sorted soon as i really want to play another chapter

lol

posted in The Heritage on May 27, 10 11:26 AM
hi brutomemo I am still having problems , yes the smoke moves but the only button that works is the help button

posted in The Heritage on May 25, 10 7:41 AM
have reinstalled game and it now freezes and still doesnt get past level 1 please sort this

posted in The Heritage on May 24, 10 11:56 AM
still not working ....please help im getting really really fed up with the first chapter now!!

posted in The Heritage on May 24, 10 11:20 AM
still waiting ......how much longer do we have to wait , there is nothing worse than buying a game and then not being able to play it ...please sort this out now!!!

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 1:18 PM
where is this fix? i have tried uninstalling the game and re installing and checked on game manager but no updates please help as i can now do the 1st level with my eyes shut but can get no further

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 9:16 AM
hi have just downloaded the heritage and it will not go past level 1 ....please help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator