Posts created by tamijohns

posted in DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon on Mar 1, 16 11:02 AM
OK, I am still confused but thanks for all the help. The problem is the blue tile is permanent, it does not go away. then there is a green tile below it with two empty tiles on either side. Since the tiles are played in multiples of 3, I cannot figure out how to place tiles to either side to free the green tile...

posted in DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon on Feb 26, 16 5:32 AM
I feel like an idiot but I can't get past level 3-12 because of the green scale on the bottom with two empty slots on either side and a designated blue scale above it. Can someone help me out?

posted in Evy: Magic Spheres on Jul 24, 13 7:50 AM
I'm about 3/4 of the way through and it gets easier, just keep going, it does start to make sense. Watch what happens when you get three or more of one color and you can figure out the defense and attack spheres and their purpose. can anyone help me with the level where you have the circle and you have to put out the candles?

posted in Evy: Magic Spheres on Jul 24, 13 7:47 AM
I'm having trouble with the level of the circle where you are supposed to put out the candles - has anybody got any advice?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator