Posts created by Scarlett204

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Jan 12, 14 5:03 PM
Can someone tell me how to get flowers? There is no timer so you have no idea how fast you need to go to get more than one. What are the little warning noises for? Are you suppose to collect all the coins first? I'm trying to get more flowers so I can move up to the next level but for the life of me, I can't figure out how this game allows one to do this.

Thanks

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 13, 11 4:17 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
I thought I posted this the other day, but I can't seem to find my post.
Your name is clickable. You can see your entire posting history that way.

Thank you Mr.Russ. I found where I made the other post. Unfortunately in both areas, my question was never answered.

Still awaiting an answer to this.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 13, 11 4:15 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
I thought I posted this the other day, but I can't seem to find my post.
Your name is clickable. You can see your entire posting history that way.

Thank you Mr.Russ. I found where I made the other post. Unfortunately in both areas, my question was never answered.

Still awaiting an answer to this.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 13, 11 9:26 AM
I thought I posted this the other day, but I can't seem to find my post. So here is my question.

I downloaded this game for trial. I am getting an errror message: Cannot find compatible Direct3D disk.

Can someone explain what THIS is and why do I need one for a trial?

Thanks.

In addition, it is now telling me I only have 41 mins. of free play left and I've never played the game at all.

I've been having so many problems lately with BF, I am not sure what to do anymore.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue on Feb 18, 11 12:22 PM
So I just looked at the strategy guide for the Foyer. It seems that I was able to do all those things on the demo, but none of the objects are clicking on the purchased game. If they are not clicking, then how can I go further. I am going to ask for my money back. I clicked the lever but did not get the code. The record handle cannot be cranked. Nothing more seemse to be working in the foyer.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue on Feb 18, 11 11:49 AM
I did fine with the demo, but I'm stuck on the actual game. First of all, I cannot seem to position the dragon's tail like the photo. It just doesn't seem to want to go. I cannot get out of that room as well because apparently I'm missing something, but I don't know what. Can anyone help? Thanks.

This is getting old already. Unless someone from the Game site can tell us how to fix this, it's useless to download anything. I thought maybe it was because I changed my email. But since I have no idea, I of course can't say.

Today I tried to play that Aladdin game. It's a match 3. I got some weird error message, which I've also gotten before.

I also have been having a lot of trouble with many games. Either my screen goes black and I have to completely sign off my system via the tower to get out, or the screen scrambles and the pictures don't come clear.

I've tried getting out of the game and restarting and that worked once but only for a little while and the same thing happened.

I was wondering if it was my computer or the games themselves. It's frustrating and I end up uninstalling the games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator