Posts created by Gee_Clan

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jun 1, 13 7:54 AM
Hi,
I do not know if you have sorted your problem out but if not, try this:
Click on the start button on the bottom left of your screen, Go to Control Panel, click on "Personalization, click on ", Display Settings" and then move the resolution cursor as far to the left as possible, close down each screen and this should cure your problem.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 10 1:12 AM
I am trying to repair the lift in the cave and have got stuck.

I cannot get the cog wheel from the pirates hut because wherever I go I get the message to try somewhere elso.

I got the spool and handle, must have got the rope as there is no hot spot in the hut and missed the cog wheel.

I took the items I had to the well and put them on the lift and this must have stopped me going any further.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks.

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Apr 4, 10 12:24 AM
Has anyone sorted out the problem with the last 2 symbols in the pedestal not staying their positions. Its very frustrating as you say when the game cannot be finished until this problem is sorted.

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Apr 4, 10 12:22 AM
meyernan wrote:I have had the same problem and was hoping someone could hel me, too. It's very frustrating when you have done all the rest fo the game but can't finish it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator