Posts created by xssa

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Dec 13, 11 8:24 PM
it's not red. get a sieve and look in the creek by the tree, back at the cottage.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 30, 11 12:05 PM
i had that same problem, and the cabinet opened. i went ot click on the key and accidentally clicked too low and went back to the last scene. if you read the journal, it's all screwed up. it said I had more chickens then i did, an that i had already given the dog a ball. (I hand't, so this acutally helped figure out a puzzle before i even came to it.) the game is really glitchy for such a long wait. keep trying. try walkign off (your character, i mean.) and coming back and see if the key reappears. look in your inventory.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 30, 11 12:03 PM
if you clicked any of the buttons to the right and there gren, click them again, put all buttons to the left and in red. take the tool and try to line it up. that's it. once it's on then you click over to the right. i don't remember if my key looked liek the one in the walkthrough, I just ha to line it up.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 30, 11 11:57 AM
the game is a biot finicky. try lining the point of the drill bit up with teh screw head and move it aroundm, clicking repeatdly. there doesn't seem to be a click penatly, and the game is real nit picky about where you have to have stuff to get it to work.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Oct 9, 11 10:14 PM
yes. on the code thingie, there's a c button, at the bottom. just liek a claculator, it means clear. retype in the code and that's that.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 11 7:42 PM
when you first open the game, the developer's name usually comes up. write it down and use any search engine. it works for me. or you my have to finisht he game and read the credits, but usually, the name is one of the opening screens.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 9, 11 9:06 PM
put the stone pyramid in the gate it shoudl open. if not, delete the game and reload. might hellp.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 9, 11 9:05 PM
i don't knwo what you mean by escorite, i never saw the word before this puzzle and it was a dresser like thing int eh hotel room. let us know where you are in detail, maybe someone can help.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 9, 11 9:01 PM
yes grasshopper. it is nto a matter of speed.
first, guess the patternh, clicking a gem at a time. when one explodes, keep trying until you find the second. then the third. you can pause between gems, it's just a matter of trying each one, and remembering the pattern as you go. mine was every other one.
then, there's a matching letters,(three, took me a while to realize you don't spell aztlani, you find three pairs of same letters) and something else. i don't remember, i just did it. good luck.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 9, 11 8:58 PM
the batteries are in the remote on the bed at the hospital, during daylight, in the back.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 9, 11 8:57 PM
the triangluar key went in the evidence room, or file room, whatever it is at the end of the police station, after you remove some rust. fink a flask and do the puzzle in the nurses office to get the rust remover.
the batteries are need again for the police station, on the wall, something about numbers. i guessed it. i hate math.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 9, 11 8:55 PM
i think it was in the fireplace of room 202. the one on the left. use the lightshade to go from day to dark and use the lighter to light it in one mode, then go to the other and get the ruby. i think.

try moving the cursor around the room slowly. there are a lot of little things hidden. check out the raven, the box, the desk. stuff liek that, or just go from side to side until it changes into a hand or an eye. you'll find the keys eventually.

posted in Battle Slots on Jun 26, 11 5:17 PM
the octopus is at glittering bay, hunted up and down the coast quite a bit until i found it.

posted in Battle Slots on Jun 25, 11 8:24 PM
i think i got it. i went back to the oasis where the first clue was found, and it helped. and hunting was worthless, kept getting the 15 point sparrow when i had like 285 points. maybe it helped.

posted in Battle Slots on Jun 21, 11 8:36 PM
does anyone know where the cheagal is? i went ot the old odcks and found fossils, nd that was as far as i got. it keeps saying find evidence of a cheagal to finish the quest and i have looked evrywhere, i think.

posted in Battle Slots on Jun 17, 11 6:50 PM
good one! hand't caught that, and i was a tick fan too. i think "your insults are smelly" might be a monty python refernce.

posted in Battle Slots on Jun 14, 11 6:44 PM
i noticed "I am the terror that flaps in the night" is from darkwing duck, an old disney cartoon. (yes, i was a fan.) and the "duck dodge parry!" is from a bugs bunny/daffy duck cartoon.

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 12, 11 10:47 PM
i looked forever for that thing, finally saw another post had the answer. only flaw in the game.

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 12, 11 10:46 PM
start with the bottom weight, i think it's the heaviest. you need to get the bottom one first, then go to the second and so on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator