Posts created by caput

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 28, 18 8:54 AM
Game worked well until it is time to give the elixir to the harpy queen and then it shuts down. I have trying removing it and then downloading again but it does the same thing. Hey guys, I bought this game so I want to be able to play it.

will804 wrote:Have tried to install game. Keeps coming up with access violation message. Have tried all recommended fixes in help section but it still doesn't work. I am using Windows 10

I have tried once again to install this game but none of the Redemption Cemetery games will play. I always get the violation message. No problem with other games, just the Redemption ones. Frustrating.

I am finding this game really appealing! Love the quirky sense of humour. Yes, it is a tad bit annoying waiting for it to load but I like the game well enough to overlook that. Definitely a purchase for me.

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt on Jul 26, 17 2:51 PM
pungstress wrote:In the hop in the janitor's closet, items I find go in the collected item display below and disappear. If I click on hint, the hint forms a circle around an empty space in the item display. Can't continue the game because of this. Running on Windows 10.

Same here. Got two items and then one went into the lower left corner where the info stuff is and disappears.

posted in The Forgotten Fairy Tales: The Spectra World on Jun 18, 17 5:26 AM
Is this a new game? I am sure I have played it before.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 21: On the Movie Set on May 8, 17 9:55 AM
I love the mosaic games but, for both this one and the last one, the game will not shut down when I exit and freezes up the whole computer. The shift/ctrl/del does not work and I have to reboot the computer to get rid of it. Is this some kind of glitch?

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 17 1:28 PM
I keep getting Error 6 and it will not download. I am presently vacationing in S.Carolina and am wondering if being out of my home country is the reason I am unable to download games, However this has not been an issue in the past. Please help, I am missing playing new games.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors on Dec 7, 16 10:16 AM
I downloaded the trial and it works well BUT when I try to exit, it freezes my computer and I have to unplug it to get it to work again. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice and it is the same problem each time.

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway on Oct 23, 16 3:16 PM
I am really enjoying this game. I like the puzzles, I like the characters and I like the beautiful graphics. Definitely a buy for me!

posted in Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle on May 1, 16 10:58 AM
I am really liking playing this game. Caught my attention right at the first and I am still enjoying it at the end of the demo. And I am wondering just what is going to happen next? Definitely a buy for me.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable on Jan 3, 16 10:29 AM
I rather liked this game. Love the characters and yes, the story is a bit old but .... it is a fable! A very straightforward game with no morphing objects, no collectibles, just moving forward. I am a bit tired of all the collecting objects to get recognition- what I want is an adventure. So definitely a buy for me for a long, lazy January afternoon.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed on Oct 27, 15 4:05 PM
I can't find the third number. I think the first two are 2 and 16 but then I am lost.

The game downloaded quite quickly but there is a significant lag when it changes to another screen shot. So much so that I only played about ten minutes and said enough.

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Aug 25, 15 3:47 PM
I've got the same four items and I have done the Aladdin's lamp rubbing. Nothing is working. Where do you get the round object for the purse in the tent? This is really frustrating to be this close to the end. I have gone back to every scene and the hint button says there is nothing to be done.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Phoenix Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 15 12:05 PM
Just mediocre for me also. I have liked the other haunted hotel games but this one just leaves me a bit bored.

posted in Jigsaw World Tour 2 on Jul 27, 15 7:17 PM
Purchased this game and have done at least a dozen puzzles with no problem. Then suddenly it is shrunk to half the size the screen and is too small for the puzzle. What can I do?

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 15 3:41 PM
The game froze solid just after I retrieved the second thingy for the magic device.

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins on Jul 17, 15 9:42 AM
Game is running very, very slowly on my computer. Not the computer as other games are running well. Going to try to reinstall and see what happens.

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 15 9:29 AM
Didn't get a chance to play as it said I had already played my trial period. Interesting as it was just offered today. Oh well....

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 6, 14 9:56 AM
Would not open and took over my whole computer to the point the crtl/alt/del thing did not even work and I had to shut the whole computer down. I'm running Windows 7. Going to uninstall and say goodbye to this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator