Posts created by bfgSeine

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Apr 7, 12 11:14 AM
Hi sandratrudeau,

Level 49 is a tough one! Luckily, it looks like another thread in this Forum covers how to get past that level. You can click here to visit that thread. Just click the blue text to be taken there.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Tradewinds Legends on Apr 7, 12 10:56 AM
Hi dark_warrior,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into those errors when playing Tradewinds Legends. Those errors may be related to a graphics card issue. Our help article covering how to update your video card driver and other graphics related software may help. You can visit that help article by clicking here.

If you continue to run into errors with the game, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help.

Since this topic is specific to Tradewinds Legends, I'll be moving this thread over to that game Forum. Also, to keep all technical issues in one place for this game, I'll be locking this thread. Please feel free to continue discussing any technical issues for the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Tradewinds Legends on Apr 7, 12 10:48 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Apr 7, 12 10:07 AM
Hi OleGeezer,

The latest update to Governor of Poker 2 included bonuses from the developers and fixed a sound issue. If you're experiencing other problems with the game, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Hi Roadking02,

The oil can should be located in the fountain after examining it. This is right after the scene with the birdhouse. You can see the exact location in the walkthrough for the standard version of the game, which contains most of the same scenes as the Collector's Edition, including the oil can. Just click the blue text to be taken there.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Apr 5, 12 4:23 PM
We have a new version of Ghost Encounters: Deadwood available now. This new version of the game includes a fix that allows players to collect the last bone in the tomb.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure on Apr 5, 12 3:14 PM
Hi iFishies!

We have a new iPad version available for Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure. This new version fixes the game displaying only in a small area in the top left corner on iPad 3 devices.

To install this latest update, open the App Store application on your iPad and click the “Updates” button in the bottom right corner. You should see a small red circle with a number on that button. Clicking that will open a list of any applications that have available updates. Click the “Free” button to the right of Tropical Fish Shop: Annabel's Adventure to install the latest update. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password and the update will begin installing.

If installing the latest update doesn’t immediately fix the issue, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Here’s a help article that can help with that:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch Troubleshooting

***Please note, if you reinstall the game, you will be asked to create a new profile and start over at the beginning of the game***

If you continue to have problems with this game, please contact our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help. Thank you!

bfgSeine

Hi Llaughingface,

We do have a walkthrough available for this game. I've put a link to that below for you here:

Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector’s Edition Walkthrough

You might also find some helpful information in the 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS thread too. Just click the blue text to be taken to that thread.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Hi Pebbles713,

That puzzle sounds like a tough one! You might try checking out the walkthrough we have available for the standard version of that game, which includes most of the same content as the Collector's Edition, including that particular puzzle. I've put a direct link to that walkthrough below.

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe’s The Premature Burial Walkthrough

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Apr 4, 12 4:03 PM
We have a new version of Grave Mania: Undead Fever available now. This new version of the game includes a fix that resolves the remaining issue with freezing.

You can find previous updates for this game in the following thread:

UPDATE! New Version of Grave Mania: Undead Fever Available today! March 20th, 2012

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated in your Game Manager, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to apply this latest update. Steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 4, 12 2:33 PM
Hi dakini,

If the inventory items aren't showing up, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Here's a help article that can help with trying that:

If that isn't helping, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to help.

To keep all the technical threads in once place for this game, I'll be locking this thread. You can continue the discussion in the Post any Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern technical issues here only thread though. Just click the blue text to be taken there.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 4, 12 2:22 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

We have a new version of Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game includes newly added 3D elements and stereo sound.

You can find previous updates for this game in the following thread:

UPDATE! New version available for Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign CE! Sept. 17, 2011

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Apr 3, 12 4:01 PM
Hi Fishies,

It looks like a few of you are running into some problems with Cooter and the air conditioner. We are aware and looking into this issue; in the meantime, please feel free to contact our Tech Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Thanks,

bfgSeine

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 12 3:02 PM
Hi GirlPink,

Sound issues like that might be caused by a couple different things. If rebooting doesn't help, I would recommend checking to make sure the game is completely uninstalled first. You can find some information on how to uninstall and reinstall the game on our help article here:

If for some reason that problem is still occurring, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team so they can help with that.

Because this is a technical issue with the game, I'll be locking this thread to keep technical issues in the Post any Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition technical issues here only thread. Please feel free to join in the discussion there.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Spooky Mall on Apr 3, 12 10:47 AM
Hi Fishies,

We are currently looking into issues regarding characters freezing on certain levels. While this is being worked on, I would encourage anyone experiencing these issues to contact our Tech Support team with any further questions or concerns.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to have an updated version of the game soon.

bfgSeine

posted in Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion on Apr 3, 12 10:13 AM
Hi torimiller00,

Administrator issues are usually caused by permission problems with the account signed in currently on your computer. You might find some helpful information on running the game as an administrator on our help article here:

Run Game as Administrator

If that isn't helping, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they should be able to assist you further.

I'm also going to be locking this thread, as it pertains to the game Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion, and I'll move this thread over to that Forum. You can post any technical issues you run into for that game in this thread here though:

Post any Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion technical issues here only

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Silent Nights: The Pianist Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 12 5:20 PM
Hi poppy45,

It sounds like this question is for the game Silent Nights: The Pianist Collector's Edition, so I'll be moving this thread over to that Forum. You can find that here:

Silent Nights: The Pianist Collector's Edition Forum

Hopefully some other Fishies will be able to help with that there!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets on Mar 30, 12 5:11 PM
Hi Fishies,

Black screens when playing can be caused by a couple different things. I would recommend checking out this help article here to see if some of the suggestions might help:

Just click the blue text to be taken to that help article. If that information isn't helping, please contact our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to assist you.

To keep everything regarding technical issues in one place, I'll be locking this thread. Please feel free to continue any technical discussions for the game here though:

Post any Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets technical issues here only

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets on Mar 30, 12 4:41 PM
We have a new version of Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets up and ready for you now. This update includes the following:

Fixed the demo ending early even if the Death Mask hasn't been collected yet.

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling, you can visit our help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, please contact our Tech Support team for help. They will be happy to assist you.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator