Posts created by ZoeCan

posted in The Promised Land on Sep 4, 14 1:54 PM
Absolute ditto! I love this game. But after 2 1/2 years, it doesn't look like they are going to give us a sequel. Bummer.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 29, 14 12:44 PM
Love the game, but can't tolerate the thieves. Just seems like the developers piss poor sense of humor.

I can't seem to locate the level where I can get this trophy. Any help is most appreciated.

I really, really like playing this game. =] One very happy camper here.

I uninstalled and reinstalled & now have the game. YAY! No more blue screen!

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 13, 13 12:36 PM
Thanks for the prompt response. I have a glitch. My courier is unable to retrieve the dynamite, he just sits in the road spinning around on his little bike. HA! I might need to re-install.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 13, 13 6:05 AM
Tried that, but the workers just keep mining ore. Need help here.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 13, 13 4:24 AM
How do I blow up the rock, and set the explosives? I must be missing something here.

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 2, 12 3:37 AM
I am loving this game! BF has been keeping me VERY happy lately with a nice variety of time management games. Thank you! =]

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 12, 12 4:30 AM
Love, love, love this game! I was up until the wee hours of the morning tending to my village. =]

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on May 13, 12 8:47 AM
I have 5 stars in everything, and the crystal trophy in everything but the final. How the heck do I achieve the final crystal trophy?

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 18, 12 3:02 AM
Use your SOS as often as possible, and also the free drinks. That did it for me. Good luck! =]

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 15, 12 11:00 AM
This game just will not work properly for me. It is SO, SO painfully slow. I have never had this problem with any other Big Fish game - and I have A LOT. =] Really a shame since I was looking forward to playing. I literally check BF every day for new TM games! Will never purchase another game from that company.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 12 2:48 PM
Mercy Sakes! I'm obviously missing something here, because I cannot beat this level to save my life. Help and tips needed here please! =]

posted in Path To Success on Jul 7, 11 6:04 AM
I won the game yesterday and am playing a new one today! I love this game, I haven't experienced the 'glitches' that others are talking about (other than the footstool sofa deal, which was easy enough to figure out.) The only thing I wasn't able to do was figure out how to get my clothes into my closet at the house so I could change them. If anyone has the answer, please let me know. =]

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 28, 11 6:54 AM
@Dottief

Dottie...NO WAY! You totally need to download more tm games if this is the only one you have expert in! OMG...there are SO many great tm games out there. PM me if need be.

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 27, 11 2:06 AM
PS @ Dottief -

A hunt for Nessie & a day at the Derby are both a big thumbs up from me! =]

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 27, 11 1:51 AM
Here are my suggestions:

Egypt, Valley of the Queens. (Nile cruise)
Switzerland, Lech. (Skiing)
England, London. (Pub)
Tunisia, Cartage. (Ancient ruins)
Turkey, Istanbul. (Market shopping)
Iceland, Reykholt. (Hot springs spa)

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 26, 11 3:15 AM
I agree that this is a great game but also think it is way to short! I have played it twice already. I would have liked a few speed upgrades as well.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 21, 11 11:39 AM
Dude...I have golds in everything. It is not impossible! You just have to take your time and figure out what works! That is part of the fun of these games! Chill! Take another look, you can do it! =]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator