Posts created by grammym3

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on May 7, 13 11:27 AM
i have tried to paint the picture of the geisha many different ways and its still not right! please help

posted in Amazing Finds on Feb 27, 12 2:50 PM
when i click on lets go nothing happens. please help!

posted in Amazing Finds on Feb 27, 12 2:41 PM
i beat the dragon! when i click on lets go nothing happens. i can't get to buenos aires. i'm ready to delete! please help!!

posted in Little Things on Feb 12, 12 9:19 AM
why can't i pick an object when i click on it? for example the pirate flag. i click on it and nothing happens. it worked before. please help!

posted in The Wizard's Pen on Nov 1, 11 3:21 PM
twice i started to play this game. both times things went well until i got to the screen with the owl in the righthand corner. i guess its a potion. the bottle says perception. no matter what i do i cant get past this. i am giving up.if i click on the bottle it disappears. but the screen doesn't change.

posted in Azada ™ on Oct 22, 11 4:16 PM
i enjoyed it until i got to the blocks and the robot. even a walkthrough didn't help. it should have skip options. i uninstalled it. i wish i could get a refund!!!!!

posted in Amazing Pyramids on Jul 19, 11 12:12 PM
what do the little pictures mean, like the hour glass, etc?

posted in Little Things on May 18, 11 8:09 AM
how do you do the puzzles? i have turned and turned the pieces and still haven't gotten it done so i can move on! help!!!!!!

posted in Little Things on May 18, 11 8:09 AM
how do you do the puzzles? i have turned and turned the pieces and still haven't gotten it done so i can move on! help!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator