Posts created by flossytj

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 18 4:11 AM
Sorry i can't agree with you. I thought that this was a very poor game, puzzles way to easy and so were the hidden object games. What;s happened to the great music of the original game??I won't be buying this one

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 17 3:19 AM
Marnie, the rune box disappeared with me. Come out of the game totally, then start the game again, but don't click the mouse over a symbol, find the seven, and the whole of the runes will light up.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 17 7:28 AM
Thanks for that info):

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 17 4:16 AM
where do i find it? have finished the main game. thanks

keep moving the magnifying glass around, and then a big red cross appears.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 17 8:42 AM
have a look at the top left of the map,there is an arrow to move to another part of the map

combine the photos in the dark room,then go to the carter tomb and do puzzle on the wall.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides on Jun 3, 15 8:00 AM
use the blue buttons on the left side, will change positions, then you use the octopus somewhere else

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on May 30, 15 8:59 AM
It looks an ok game, but I am now stuck because I have the folder with the ticket , but I can't pick it up!!!! Have tried exiting the game but that doesn't work!!

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 4:22 AM
go back to the crash site and use the stick on the sign

I had the same trouble, but keep trying, place the red jar just under where the termites are and it should work

have finished the main game, which was brilliant, but where do I find the bonus chapter??

have finished the game, where do I find the bonus game???

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 5:04 AM
Hi have huge problems installing this game, no matter what i do, have tried all other suggestions it just won't work! Bought it yesterday with 2 game credits so can you refund them to my account? Thanks.

I have played on Windows 7 and finished the game and bonus game, there have been no problems with bugs!!

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Apr 14, 14 7:15 AM
Have played the demo, and reallly enjoyed it, unfortunately when I go to buy the game a message error 118 comes up, and so won't let me go any further! any ideas?

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 8:02 AM
the bear trap goes by the feet of the stuffed bear

would agree with krinneyd, not worth the extra money as the bonus game only took 20 mins!

posted in Into the Haze on Sep 25, 13 6:39 AM
I played a whole 6 minutes of this game, and gave up. The sound quality was terrible, it sounded like someone gargling water!! It might have turned out to be an ok game, but guess I shall never know.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Mystery of the Ancestral Estate on Apr 22, 13 8:15 AM
Have just finished the game, and you should have no worries about the lengh of the game, remember you get 2 scenes for the price of 1!! and the puzzles do get harder, Or is that just a middle aged mind just saying that?? you won't be disappointed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator