Posts created by grams3031

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods on Mar 10, 18 6:04 PM
i did the same with collector's game and so i tried this one so far no 10. some on the other game said they got it barely but i couldn't. .

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 18 12:44 PM
did anyone run out of glue? i am one short at the end in building the one of the buildings.

sorry i am not sure of the question? what level and you need the yellow glove one to get rid of it.

if it regular 15 i just found out if i do just the worm i open the gate. i was trying to open all of them but you have to go to the gate then the key and also back to the wagon i don't know if mine is a cliche but i just need to go faster and make sure all my pyramids are open.

i love this game and colors and scenery but i know 10 is hard but i can't get my workers to go fast enough on 11 and 15. any hints help i do normal. i finished whole game except these 3 with gold.

the principle one and also 17. i finished the whole game but can't get gold on these 3

maybe you have it by now but if not make the shed in the upper left across the bridge and then the bomb maker on the upper right and will be on one of the side panels. i think the 2nd one but also you have to have your supplies rope and orange looking things with a black center. hope this helps.

i still can't get 10 but i can't get 11 either. thanks for any help.

demolish your sawmill and build a worker's house.

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Jan 13, 18 9:38 PM
you probably have the ans by now but if not you have to use the worker that shows up as a bonus on the side.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 17 9:08 AM
i finally finished the game but cannot do 4-10. when they speak of customers is that everyone. i tried the suggestions i saw but am missing something. just can't get it.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 6:05 PM
what cinsid as combinations in order to get 30?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 6:01 PM
what are in combinationsi

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 17 12:38 PM
on level 5 cannot get the heated stones to come up on green when you choose it.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 17 8:36 AM
can't get stones to work. what is the secret. checked you tube and found out you have to turn to green and then put the stones on the backs and my game does not do this.

any suggestions

5-1
 posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 17 12:19 PM
how do do the heated stones? thanks.

i,m usually the one asking for help. i got 3 stars by counting how much products i needed and having to change the sources back and forth. the other thing i noticed there is only 1 well and you need a lot of water and refill as fast as you can. hope i didn't confuse you and this helps.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 9, 17 12:05 PM
any tips on how to finish buildings. i keep running out of time. thanks.

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on Oct 29, 17 3:28 PM
i had to go back and i got a hint from someone else. i buy water and try to fill all the blanks first and give water to the faster ones and do them all at once if you can and then you get the fireworks. as fast as you can.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 17 7:25 PM
i am not sure what gives them to you but as you finish levels and objectives they add up or maybe when you do chains. you get plenty to buy everything.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator