Posts created by LisaTepes

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Apr 18, 13 1:31 PM
I tried this a bunch of times even with the your suggestion but still end up short money for wood for the apothecary not sure what I'm doing wrong!

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Mar 2, 13 8:22 PM
Thank you for the help

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Feb 20, 13 9:28 AM
and i just can't do it!

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Feb 20, 13 9:08 AM
Help, I have tried doing this level several different ways and can not figure it out! Can some one please help it's driving me crazy...

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Oct 24, 11 5:35 PM
I don't get this one either! I collect gold and then when I go and do something that needs gold, I look up and I'm back up to needing 40 again. I upgraded the warehouse twice and the market three times. It does not seem to add to my gold count. Not thinking I'm getting that part of my castle anytime soon

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Apr 9, 10 9:12 PM
Thank you Robin for the info. It is very fustrating. Maybe I will try the endless mode just to see what happens. I may buy it if the download is different.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Apr 9, 10 5:16 PM
So at least i'm not the only one. I hope they fix this to, i really like the game. I am afraid to buy it because i'm afraid that the same thing will happen.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Apr 7, 10 8:27 PM
I have playing Farm frenzy American pie and love it. Problem is I got to level 19 on the online career version and I never got the spinnery!! I can't make 22 yarn without it...
Is it a bug in the online version? help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator