Posts created by BUBBADOGGER

sorry about that. here is the end of the game. i know i cannot furnish the whole office but i do get quite a few three-star games. so what do i have to do? when i go to alicia's office - it just sit there on my screen and does nothing. i have tried clicking on things but nothing seems to register. thank you for your answer in advance.

HOW DO YOU GET THERE FROM HERE? PLEASE BE SPECIFIC. THANKS A BUNCH.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 17 8:10 AM
I just beat the timer. HOW YOU ask? after you get everything settled, keep bldg. houses and upgrading them. i think the trick is that the more people you have running around, the more chance of one getting sick. good luck on this one.

I would like to thank the company soooooo much. i stayed up until 3 A.M.LAST NIGHT PLAYING. i appreciate very much the fix because my old game is back. So, happy Easter everyone or Passover or whatever. and happy gaming.

I don't understand the problem here. can someone please explain why we (those of us who are having this level 27 difficulty) can't just upload the old version? please telll me. i really would like to play this game again.

does anybody know if the techs read this page or do we have to go somewhere else to complain. i love this series and i am very upset that i can't finish #2. get back to me and i will complain for all of us. thanks for listening.

HEY' BUBBADOGGER HERE AGAIN. I HAD A BRAIN STORM AND WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOOU. WHY DON'T THEY OFFER BOTH THE NEW AND OLD VERSION AND GIVE US A CHOICE. IF SO MANY OF US ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW VERSION, IT SEEMS TO ME IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE IF THEY DID THAT. BY THE WAY, I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE OLD OF FIRST VERSION SO I DON;T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO FIX IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? THANKS FOR LISTENING.

i read all the troubles everybody is having and mine is different so i thought i would share it. on level 27, i can't get past the sheep even though i cover the phone booth and he disappears. my zombies act like the flashlight is still there. i run windows 10 on a 3 year old dell. also, i did not have this problem until i installed the "improved" edition of the game. can anyone help me with this? i sure hope so because i love this game. i own all three of them and they are so cute with the characters and all.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

thank you so much for your help. i can't believe that i did not see that.

what is the secret of getting dracula past that sheep guy with the flashlight? i need the berries to make paint for the signs and i can't get it. please help!

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 16 11:11 PM
i would like to thank each of you for your responses. that you took the time to tell me your little "secrets" is very gratifying. to the person whos head hurts i give the most thanks but all of you are very nice people. again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 16 1:26 AM
it says to chop down all coral trees and i do but it says there is one more. i don't see it. i have tried this level twice and it keeps doing the same thing. so where is the last coral tree? HELP!

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 16 8:04 PM
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE WINDMILL? I DON'T GET IT. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 14 3:08 PM
ditto to all the above. i am very disappointed. i mean it has dragons and everything. but, it freezes up every five minutes. i hope they fix it because i want to finish the story.

i was enjoying this game until it came time to finish making the sleeping pills for the dog. i have a pan in inventory but not a pot. so as always i went back in my strategy guide to find what i missed. no mention of a pot is found. (i could be missing it.) please help me. i would like to finish the game.

posted in Lost Inca Prophecy 2: The Hollow Island on Dec 22, 12 7:03 PM
IS THIS LEVEL SUPPOSED TO HAVE A RED BLOCK ON IT.? I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING. I READ WHERE SOMEBODY ELSE HAD AN ORANGE BLOCK AND THEY RELOADED AND IT WAS FINE. (LEVEL 49 I THINK) ANYWAY, JUST TELL ME IF I AM SUPPOSED TO GO BLIND TRYING TO GET RID OF THE BLOCK OF RED. THANKS AND HAPPY GAMING.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 12 1:37 PM
I READ ALL SEVEN (YES - SEVEN) PAGES OF THE FORUM AND DID NOT SEE ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE SNAKE STICK. SO - HERE GOES. I WAS IN THE PARENTS' BEDROOM AT THE CHEST. I PICKED UP THE SNAKE STICK AND SOMETHING ELSE (I CAN'T REMEMBER) BUT THE SNAKE STICK NEVER GOT TO INVENTORY. SO WHAT DO I DO NOW? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.

posted in Riddle of the Sphinx on Jul 15, 12 10:28 AM
I GOT IT TOO. WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT? I CAN'T GET ANY FARTHER IN THE GAME. HELP.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 12 11:20 AM
WHEN THEY SAID THAT THEY HAD A NEW UPDATE, OF COURSE I IMMEDIATELY WENT FOR IT. I HAD HAD NO PROBLEMS UP TO THAT POINT WITH MY GAME. BUT WHEN I REPLAYED THE ENTIRE GAME, I WAS MISSING THE CATHOLIC CHOIR BOY JOKE. WHAT - CAN'T ANYBODY TAKE A JOKE NOWADAYS? I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND I AM A RELIGIOUS TYPE. COME ON - PUT IT BACK IN.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 12 11:16 AM
IT ONLY GIVES YOU THE BONUS FOR THE FIRST SIX PACKAGES. I DON'T KNOW WHY. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HARDDRIVE, THOUGH.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator