Posts created by detecto63

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 14 11:54 AM
Don't know what to do with the Huge boulder on the cannon. the itms I have do nothing..

posted in Vampire Saga: Break Out on Apr 11, 12 9:49 AM
Can't get drawer to open in operating room. A Bolt is in the drawer. how do I open it? Help Please.. thanks

I really liked this game.I grew up hearing alot about Mark Twain. As I did Salem Witch Trials and Edgar A Poe Conspiracy. The book keeps up with where you are . No hunting pages to read.The acquisition of the items is very slow. Only complaint is the double price, I'd love to buy, but again on limited budget. I can't. For all who can, I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy it.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 11:02 AM
Pickles77 wrote:Maybe I am doing something wrong......I find the magnifying glass and read the instructions and says to click on mailbox (which also is supposed to show sparkles) and nothing happens, can go no further....anyone else having this problem?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 11 2:21 PM
I can't afford CE games. Being I am on limited income. Lately most games have been CE... Don't understand WHY credits can't go toward payment of CE games.. I'm really about to cancil subscription. Just keep what I have...Just sayin...

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 8:12 PM
[i]Yes please make a walkthrough. Thanks..

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Oct 4, 10 3:54 PM
I can't get the key to work either, after repeated attemps...so I guess I'm done..

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Sep 22, 10 9:19 AM
AWEFUL< AWEFUL<AWEFUL. I can't even get out of first room. I feel so stupid.
Don't mind working through. But, where to go? Don't see the point. Think I'm done.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 2, 10 10:19 AM
Well I feel REALLY stupid. I can't get the drawer to open beside the bed in th

first scene. I've clicked all over the are. This does not semm good!!!! Help!

Thanks a bunch..

I Really love this game so far. It's really great. Keeps my interest. Reminds me of Nightfall myst.: curseof the opera. I bought it. Sure would love to buy this one. But as I've said before. Being retired and on limited income. I can't afford it. I'll have to wait. I hate that. Oh well!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator