Posts created by boozysoozy

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 7, 16 5:34 AM
I have replayed this so many times, can any one walk me through please?

Thank you in advance

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 7:13 AM
And me, struggling to see where it is!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 7:02 AM
I just cannot get this one at all, I either get one left or four left, please help?
Thank you in advance

posted in Royal Envoy on Nov 7, 15 7:29 AM
Having the same problem, wanted to get the CE version, however, when trying this version and the normal came up unknown on my PC Windows 10 computer. Narked off as I have had this from the beginning.

posted in Royal Envoy on Nov 7, 15 7:23 AM
I received an error on both this and collectors if anyone is listening and I have windows 10. As well it came up unknown error.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 6, 15 9:00 AM
Can someone tell me how I get money on level nine? I cannot see how to get it in the beginning before anything is built or am I just being blind! Thanks in advance

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Aug 13, 14 1:37 PM
You have to shoot the harpies the first time, watch the bellows when one starts moving stop it by tapping it, you will go back and forth doing this a few times then you will start to get the pictures. Keep an eye on the bellows you will need to then kill the next set of harpies. Watch the bellows again and collect the items as they pop up. You should finish in plenty of time. Thanks for the tips further up the conversation.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Dec 2, 12 9:49 AM
Thank you for your help :-)

I will tell you how I go with this.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Dec 2, 12 5:32 AM
Has anyone got any tips for three stars in level 18 I can get to two but not quite make three? Thanks for future help

posted in LandGrabbers on Oct 29, 11 7:31 AM
Am I being daft, well I'm sure I am as I cannot seem to get anywhere near passing this level and I swam through the other 5? Please could you help me.

Thank you

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 9, 11 6:34 AM
Think this is a fab game with not only things to collect but the question as a task to add a little zing to it, thank you BF, lovely sunny day, sat next to patio doors palying this great game. Ta

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 13, 11 12:42 PM
I get up to level 24 and when I save, quit and go back it gets me back to level 9, I am sick and tired of it!! I have never got angry about a game from BFG before, but, this is not funny, I have been back 3/4 times to check and still does the same. Please sort it out!!!

Thank you

Oh yes have gone back in today and have found that the profile I created and got up to a high level on yesterday has not been saved this is so bad!!

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Sep 17, 10 8:35 AM
This is a brill game, played it didn't even get to the end of the trial and bought it. I like all the modes, challenge, relaxed and timed and soooo different to other TM games, so many coming out this month Thanks BFG

posted in Avenue Flo on Sep 12, 10 4:36 PM
I have been trying the last of the aerobics mini game all afternoon, I have just passed it by making the screen smaller - go to options and click full screen, which will make it smaller and this made it easier for me to play.

posted in Avenue Flo on Sep 8, 10 1:59 PM
I have been trying the last of the aerobics mini game all afternoon, I have just passed it by making the screen smaller - go to options and click full screen, which will make it smaller and this made it easier for me to play.

posted in Avenue Flo on Sep 8, 10 1:58 PM

posted in Avenue Flo on Sep 8, 10 1:34 PM
Do you have tips on finishing level 6 of the aerobics, just don't seem to be quick enough and I have to skip button.

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 24, 10 12:31 AM
I am having difficulty too, could you help me too, got to 24,743

posted in Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations on Feb 8, 10 1:38 PM
I played half an hour and then stopped it was too boring not for me I'm afraid.

posted in Virtual City on Dec 29, 09 1:34 AM
kunalmittal wrote:can anyone please tell me how to transfer passengers to fallon in order to get clothes ......guys please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You take a bus of people to Fallon from a bus route as you would with the city route except click the Fallon sign and then route a lorry from fallon to the mall

Hope this has helped

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator