Posts created by slyeyes

I'm really disappointed in this game. The game is slow and jerky. It really messed up in the part where she was taken. Is anyone else having the same problems?

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 6, 11 9:48 PM
I cant get the saw out of the garbage can ....grrrrr

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jul 6, 11 9:44 PM
yep me too stuck at the garbage can . ggrrrrrrr

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 13, 11 7:42 AM
oh boy in my happy place its a rainy friday here in wild and wonderful WV finished d/l ce the fog got my bag of kettle cooked dark russets chips my drink. no yard work today. do not disturb sign on my forehead can i get yippie ki aye?

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Mar 15, 11 6:39 AM
I dont post much but today is a good day a ND with a game credit!!!! I've loved all the rest of ND games. luv to read all your posts but still missing goofyduck. thank you casualgran and the rest of you that keep us informed.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 1, 10 8:56 AM
same problem as most cant pick up items and the menu button doesnt work Is someone working on these issues?

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 10 9:40 AM
BF YOU ALL ROCK!! ROCK!!! ROCK!!!! Was reading the reviews an seen you reduced the price didnt even demo just bought it! THANK YOU !!!!!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 26, 10 7:47 PM
oh boy!!! . im dwnloading it right now cant wait played demo loved it , hope i dont have any problems dwnloading been readng the reviews. crossing my fingers....

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 6:30 PM
just finished dloading can wait to try it we need a good game!!!! later gaters

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 6:26 PM
cheese and crackers!! im dloading now, i hope its good been some yucky games lately i really need a game fix!!

posted in The Heritage on May 22, 10 7:17 PM
seems like im not the only one who has played scene one the front porch over and over was gonna uninstall and reinstal but doesnt sound like it will matter.hope it can get fixed i like these games

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 7:19 PM
cant wait for it to finish d-loading sounds like agood game most of reviews were good just finished d-loading gotta go !!!

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 9, 10 7:39 AM
this is my first time posting but im stuck at the pond i hve the key crowbar and snorkal dont know what to do with the chest puzzle help!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator