Posts created by beabea

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 18 8:38 AM
I do not like it. This is another spin off from delicious with all the swipes and other stupid things you have to do. There is the damn mouse again. I wish whom ever does these games, GET OVER THE MOUSE ALREADY. Its to hard to play. This is a real sorry **** game. They need to back the hell up and rethink.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 18 9:30 AM
I have played this on game house a month ago. I do not like it. I do not like all that extra like the clicking, rubbing, and swiping that we have to do. Like the mouse was not bad enough you have added a raccoon. Do you people not want us to play your games. I know I will not be buying this game or any others like it. It use to be a good game to set and relax to play a good game, but now it is getting to be a bit much. Instead of making it better your making it worst.

posted in Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe on Jan 8, 18 11:48 PM
I really like this one, and I have played it several times because this is a relaxing game. I played "Katy and Bob : Way Back Home". I can not stand that game. I tried the Safari Café and was surprise how easy it is to win this game. With my old eyes watering and my slow movements because of pain makes it easy to relax and play freely.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 18 2:55 PM
I can not seem to keep the magazines in the rack. Can someone please help me?

Ron
 posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 18 2:45 PM
You have to repeat level 8 until you fine all fifty Ron's. In level 8 you have to find Ron 12 times. 12,24,36,46,58 you have to play level 8 five times to get all of the Ron's.

Ron
 posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 18 2:44 PM
You have to repeat level 8 until you fine all fifty Ron's. In level 8 you have to find Ron 12 times. 12,24,36,46,58 you have to play level 8 five times to get all of the Ron's.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 17 9:59 AM
Yes you do have to fine the stupid mouse or you do not get all your rewards. So tell that lie to someone that dose not play the game often.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 17 7:29 AM
I agree with palegoldfish, I was playing Delicious [Removed by Moderator] before bigfish started and now its like they can not come up with something new or they know that it is a hit and trying to make as much money as they can. They know people will buy these games that's why they keep running this type game into the ground. This is another reason they keep calling it a collectors edition. So they can charge more for a re-run game.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 7:00 AM
Done play this last month on [Removed by Moderator] . I do not understand why they have the collector's edition for. There is nothing special about this game. The only thing I can think of is " its the only way to rip people out of their money." I would like to know, what is it with the mouse? Like there is not enough to do without trying to find that freaking mouse. You people have gone over board with the mouse thing. GIVE IT A REST WITH THE MOUSE.

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 22, 17 9:08 AM
It is a pretty dog

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 17 8:13 AM
I like the game, but what is up with the mouse. Why is there always a mouse to find? Can you people make a game without always having to find the mouse. Is there someone who loves mouse's? Here is a hint " let the mouse go" it well be alright.

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 15, 17 8:05 AM
I thought that this one would be better, but it is not. I would like to know what is up with trying to find the smile face and the gold bars. Why you have to find them to make people happy. with all that you have to do there is no time to hunt things to make people happy. I do not like having to match things that people want. You get going then they pop up to match what the people want. It slows you down and it does not pause while your matching what the people want. The first one made me mad so I guess I will not be getting anymore Wedding salon games. To bad because it could be a great game.

posted in Incredible Dracula III: Family Secret on Feb 14, 17 11:05 AM
I do not see a lake on 28 but it takes two magnifying glass to finish the game. get one magnifying glass from the man beside the camp and the other from the boy next to the crystal bed. This should get you through. Hope this helps

posted in Incredible Dracula III: Family Secret on Feb 10, 17 10:21 AM
I have completed the level. I just started clearing the road towards the cocoa tree first. Then clearing the road toward the sawmill. After I build the sawmill I start clearing the roads toward the food and stone buildings. I build the food building then the stone building. Hopes this helps

posted in Incredible Dracula III: Family Secret on Feb 10, 17 10:01 AM
I finished the level and had just enough steel. What I done was build my buildings and clear the road of everything. then I started collecting the berry's and defrosted the hunter. Next I worked on the teepee's to finish. hopes this help's because I am broke down and play games myself.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 16 8:08 AM
Thank you for your help. Now I have all the things in her purse.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 16 7:48 PM
I can't find this one and it's my last.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 16 6:40 PM
I can not find it as well

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Aug 1, 15 6:35 PM
You can get the Delicious games at game house; however, if the games go back or what they call re-tire a game you can not re-download your games. I have lost six games that I went back to re-download and can't. So there goes about $60.00 of my money. In other words you do not buy the games like they say you are because you only get to keep them for amount of time.

posted in Super Granny 4 on Sep 16, 14 3:02 PM
It is the purple fish patch and it is level 6. Trying to get a block onto the two yellow buttons. How do you get the boxes to drop?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator