Posts created by PSSanDiego

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Sep 29, 16 8:06 AM
Try deleting one more time, then downloading from Big Fish again. I had done this before, but it didn't work. But I finally tried again last week, and it worked! My progress wasn't saved, but I played through the game again and was able to access and finish the final episode and Bonus episode. It was worth it!
Good luck!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 16 10:59 AM
Yes -- You need to ring up 6 happy people at the same time. You must use the blonde magician guy to do this. Get everybody lined up with their money in the bubbles above their heads. Wait until the last minute -- when they start to get mad because you haven't rung them up -- then activate the magician. Once he is done performing, they will all become happy again. Ring them up immediately and you will get a Fabulicious combo. (It's one step beyond Fabulous, and you need it to get the Fabulicious achievement.) Hope this helps!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jul 15, 16 7:11 AM
Same problem here. It is very frustrating. Any news or updates? I'm going to attempt to contact the game manufacturer directly.
P

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Apr 10, 10 2:15 PM
I thought this happened to me, but I could still move my mouse. Turns out that in my case at least, I thought it was frozen, but actually it was just because on that page (after you click the maple leaf) the "Done" button that is usually in the center bottom of the last comment in the dialogue is off the screen. Try centering your mouse where the "Done" button should be, and scrolling the mouse all the way to the bottom of the screen, where you might now notice a little "lip" which is the top of the "Done" button. Click on it. Should fix.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator