Posts created by ajk7796

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on Mar 29, 12 6:33 PM
can any one help me figer out level 9 please
thanks

posted in Dream Day True Love on Oct 10, 11 1:10 PM
Dose anyone know What the new game is and When is it comming out.!!

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Oct 1, 11 1:39 PM
When is the next version of the game comming out.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 28, 11 7:59 PM
I AM IN THE SOLMATE VERSON I CAN NOT FIGEROUT THE COLOR OF THE DRESS NO YELLOW. ALSO CAND HELP WITH TRUNK AND QILIT AND YARN.
THANK YOU
AJK

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 27, 11 10:05 AM
can some please giive me hint to put the big item in the car also if any 0ne can help me fighe out what i am not seeing in the house after the party. i have troulbe with color in g the dree . and the ball of yarn.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 27, 11 10:02 AM
just to let everone know that once you have played the fist round not the solmate level . Once you have the party the story let you play all the games again as many times as you want. you have to keep your first profeile. If you are on the solmate,level and tou have a can not find out how to do somthing go back to the fisrt level and play that game again. so you can figer it out that way. The only thing is is that on the first level you might have one more paint the on the solmate level.,

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 26, 11 8:05 PM
In the other verson you do not have to play the mimi games. In the first verson you do not have to play the mim games. In the solmate verson you have to play alll the games you can not skip any of the games.if any aany one could help me with color of the dress no yellow. that would be great.

In the other verson you do not have to play the mimi games. In the first verson you do not have to play the mim games. In the solmate verson you have to play alll the games you can not skip any of the games.if any aany one could help me with color of the dress no yellow. that would be great.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 26, 11 7:34 PM
i am in the solmate version of the game right know i am try ing to figt out the dress i have only four color red pink green purple Every time i i talk a color If it showm me green on that block i change it. Am i suppose to leve the green and put .When it show ,mw a res should i change thecolor.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 26, 11 4:01 PM
1. When are they going to put up a walkthrough of this game.

2. seating chart help please

3 what the bouns around a trip to hawwi

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on Mar 24, 11 5:59 PM
I am stuck in the shed loking for the metal clips. I have no more hints. i have click erverthing what am i missing. the light is shinging i click around the light but nothing happens please help

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 21, 11 7:48 PM
i realy need help to ge throught the hole fuse isse please help[

posted in Dream Day True Love on Mar 21, 11 7:32 PM
Ok I am going to yell i am stuk in the shed.
I to the shed fuse box. I found 2 of the fuse and i found the fuse box . i open the fuse bos and i put the tqo fuse in the box. I told me that there was nothing else in the shed. it will not let me out of the shed. If lets me out i go outside and the back to the dark shed. I unstall the game and i reeinstall the game. i am stuck in the shed. please hel[p can some please help
ajk7796@aol.com

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Apr 14, 10 3:41 PM
Why can bigfish post the game when all the other site have the game. I have played the demo and i loved it. i realy wanting to buy it but i waiting for big fish to offer it. I think big fish need toput it on site now.

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Apr 12, 10 5:21 PM
If anyone would like to tell me how to unlco the recetion room and hight roller romm that would be great. i have check the board and there nothing that mention one how to sovle the reption and hight roller room What am i doing wrong.

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Apr 11, 10 8:03 AM
Why dose it say in you should recheck the letters and presents you opened. It clisn. I have check them over and over again what am i missing. In the reception room it say done but why can you go back there what am i missing. check the recetion book. I thought there was another level that you can play. Do have to solve the mim game to get to the next level. please help
I know there twic dic in the rom hidden. I just do not get it. I thought about matching the itemmtop two gether like the bath rop and the boby proctects I must be doing something wrong please help. i also click on the present in the box alll aroung and i dol not get anything . I must be stuped.
i have a post all ready no one has answered me please help. i have also look for answers or tips to hep me with those room but there are no tips or anything about the room's
please help

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Apr 10, 10 6:21 PM
At the end of the game it show s you the wedding photo and you go threw them . Then you you hit done.wich takes you the hight roller suite You find everthing you are suppsoe to open. then it say reveiw you gifts and letter that you open. All the stuff spakes. What suppose to happen.it there a second game that you can play
please help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator