Posts created by bfgSeine

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 12 4:34 PM
We have a new Mac and PC version of Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition up and ready for you now. This update includes the following:

Fixed the Strategy Guide so that it now saves your place when you return to it

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling, you can visit our help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, please contact our Tech Support team for help. They will be happy to assist you.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Luxor Evolved on Mar 30, 12 3:25 PM
Hi nilahladin,

If the game isn't opening for you to play it, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team to see if they can help.

To keep all technical issues with this game in one thread though, I'll be locking this discussion. Please feel free to ask any technical related questions in our Post any Luxor Evolved technical issues here only thread though. Just click the blue text to be taken there.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 12 10:57 AM
Hi Fishies,

For those experiencing Access Violation errors, you may find some useful information in our help article covering that here:

Access Violation

Just click the blue text to be taken to that help article. In addition, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team in regards to any Access Violation errors, or any problems with the iron and tongs scene in the game which others have mentioned. Our Tech Support team will be more than happy to assist you.

I hope this helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 12 5:20 PM
Hi hermingo,

Access violation errors can be caused by a few different things. You can check out our help article that covers that error in a bit more detail here if you'd like:

Access Violation

Just click the blue text to be taken to that help article. You can also contact our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help you as well.

To keep all technical issues with the game in one place, I'll be locking this thread, but feel free to join in on the discussion here:

Post any Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition technical issues here only

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 12 3:42 PM
Hi Fishies,

It sounds like a few of us are running into problems with the iron and tongs in the oven. I recommend contacting our Customer Support team to see if they might be able to help a bit more with that.

Also, to keep everything in one location regarding technical issues for the game, I'll be locking this thread. Please feel free to continue the discussion here though, on the Post any Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition technical issues here only thread. Just click the blue text to be taken to that discussion.

Thanks, and I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Hi rochdalelass,

For help with this game, you can try looking through the walkthrough we have available for the standard version of the game. With some small exceptions, it should have most of the same content as the Collector's Edition. If you'd like to take a look at that, I've put a link to that here:

Fantastic Creations: House of Brass Walkthrough

Just click on the blue text to be taken to the walkthrough.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Hidden World on Mar 29, 12 11:21 AM
Hi jamlek,

It looks like a couple other Fishies started a similar conversation about level 48 here:

Help With Day 48

You can click the blue text to be taken to that thread.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Patricia's Quest for Sun on Mar 28, 12 2:26 PM
We have a new Mac version available for Patricia's Quest for Sun! This new version includes the following:

- General performance improvements
- Better profile development

To get this latest version, you just have to uninstall and reinstall the game. You can find more information on how to do that on our help article here:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you run into any problems with the game, you can contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Mar 28, 12 1:59 PM
We have a new version of The Secret of Margrave Manor available! This new version includes the following:

- Remastered artwork

To get this latest version you just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with that, you can visit our help article here:

If you experience any problems with the game, you can get in touch with our Customer Support team and they will be happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 27, 12 5:05 PM
Hi IMLadyRed,

Phenomenon: City of Cyan should have sound when playing it. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the game can help if no sound is playing though. Here's a help article that might be of some use in reinstalling the game:

You can also contact our Customer Support team if the sound still isn't playing and they will be happy to help.

To keep technical issues for the game nice and neat, I'll be locking this thread, but if you have any questions, you can post in the technical thread for the game here. Just click the blue text and you'll be taken to that page.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:35 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

There are a few duplicate threads with your question, so I'm going to lock this one here. You can still check on your original question here.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:34 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

It looks like some extra threads were created with your original question so I'm going to lock this one here. You can still check on your first thread here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:32 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

Some extra posts were made along with your original question thread, so I'm going to lock this one here. To reference your original question thread, you can click here.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:31 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

There appear to be a few duplicate threads with your question, so I'm going to lock this one here. You can still check on your original question here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:31 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

Some extra posts were made along with your original question thread, so I'm going to lock this one here. To reference your original question thread, you can click here.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:30 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

It looks like there are a few duplicate threads with your question, so I'm going to lock this one here. You can still check on your original question here.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:29 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

A couple extra threads with your question were created, so to keep things neat, I've locked this one. You can keep an eye on your original question thread here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:28 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

There appear to be a few duplicate threads with your question, so I'm going to lock this one here. You can still check on your original question here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:27 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

A few extra posts were created with your question, so I've had this one locked to keep things tidy. I've kept your original question thread open here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:25 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

A few duplicate threads were created with your question regarding the game room, so I've gone ahead and locked this one. You can check out your original thread
here, which I've left open.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator