Posts created by sjwilla

posted in Weather Lord on Apr 25, 12 8:55 AM
I'm having the same issue - repeated access violation errors.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 13, 11 8:25 PM
CrazyPoet63 wrote:Well, I seem to be in the minority here when I say I actually LIKE the game. Yes, the tutorial leaves a lot to be desired, but gee, whatever happened to trying to figure things OUT? You know, using our God-given brains? It's really not a difficult game, overall.

I'll join you - I really like this game too. Partly, that's because it's a strategy TM game (which seem like the rarest of the TM genre to me), which means it's challenging and replaying levels is par for the course. Yes, Grandma and the other pop-up people hang around a bit too long (it would be awesome if the developers could release an update that moves them along a bit faster) and the controls are a little clunky, but these aren't game-breaking for me.

I was moved to post because of all of the negative reviews; while I believe I will still have had a full and happy life without this game, I'm glad I gave this game a trail. If you like strategy TM, this random internet person encourages you to at least give this one a try.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator