Posts created by Floralulu

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 27, 13 7:26 PM
FishyFemale wrote:I just noticed something that I hadn't seen before. On top of my breeding machine are two colorful balls. The left is orange and the right is green. Hopefully, this is the drumpler and potbelly combo that I'm hoping will hatch me the cramble that I need. I never noticed this before so I visited the other islands and saw other colors that were breeding and/or waiting to be hatched. Duh!

I'm bracing myself for another unsuccessful union so I won't be too disappointed, but am hoping this one will work out right. Then there's still the T-Rox and that other big thing whose name I can't remember. Entwhat? I like the looks of him but not the sound. He sounds like what passes for "singing" in some genre of music whose name escapes me now. I plan to keep him small and on the fringes of the island because he ruins the band's sound to me so I want him silenced as much as possible without actually muting him. The shrubb's sound isn't much better. Although not as "bad" sounding as the other one, his sounds like the scratching done on records by the deejay in a nightclub. Again, the word describing this process escapes me but I just don't like that type of music, so I put him on the fringes too. I just wish there was a way to vary the volume for each individual monster.

Concerning keeping monsters small, the larger they are the more they earn. Also if you click on a monster and select move, you have the ability to turn their volume up or down- a slide bar to the left allows this. Just like decorations can be made larger or smaller using the slide bar that appears when you click to move them. I did not like the "throat singing" gargle noise of the Entbrat either. :-)

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Jan 24, 12 1:36 PM
I am so glad I downloaded the trial version- I had to end task to shut the game down multiple times because the screen would lock when I looked in the drawer, tried to interact with the picture, talked on the phone. I uninstalled and tried again with the same results, even started a fresh game. I spent 15 minutes on the trial game and found the locking up so frustrating I uninstalled it permanently. Very disappointed in what seemed to be a promising game.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Sep 2, 11 11:15 AM
I wish I had read all these issues with the game before I bought it. I am getting errors when picking up items and then the items are not in my inventory. I am unable to go back and get them.
This game is not playable. Hhow do I get my ame credit back?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 25, 11 3:48 PM
I second this motion!

[Post New]by gamelioness on Feb 17, 11 1:27 PM
Every Chapter of this game had a glitch so far, with one exception "The Yacht". Brittany-toner, Venice-Mask & Flare, Cairo-whip. Each time I had to reinstall the game and start over. I am now almost to the end of Gibralter and another glitch has occured.

I have been reading all the complaints against this game and have not seen any responses from any techs to help rectify these matters. They seem to be from other users trying to help by their experiences.

If all these problems are occuring, shouldn't Big Fish pull this game until the glitches are repaired and reimburse the trusting purchasers their money? I would hate to think purchasing games is a gamble.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 25, 11 3:45 PM
FanofBF wrote:I am in Cairo and the man at the market gives me a pot to milk the camel with but the pot is nowhere in my inventory. Can someone help?

I got the camel milk went to the trader and talked about milk and lemon, he was supposed to give me a whip...no whip in my inventory. reloaded from previous save point three times, no whip!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator