Posts created by beepoop

posted in Jewel Quest II on Jun 2, 16 8:48 PM
Hey bronxbaby I did it and have gone back for more. Hope you have been successful by this time.

posted in Jewel Quest II on Mar 6, 16 12:34 PM
bronxbaby hang in there. I finally completed 3-6 and now have spent the past few months on 3-7. I think it is just a matter of luck when you finally complete it. The closest I've come is needing to eradicate 5 spaces so I'm hopeful. When I get too frustrated I just move on to a different game.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 9, 11 4:12 PM
Spoiler Alert!!

Two of my favorite things combined. But what a downer, especially as I had already bought it, to have it be so short. Do I think I got my money's worth? NO! I did enjoy what there is, just think there could have been more.

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Dec 8, 10 1:47 PM
I certainly hope not! Although I would like a better ending, sequels rarely start before the end of the prequel. I, too, found the ending a real downer and searching the same rooms over and over again was frustrating. Oh, well, at least after a while you knew where all the cats were.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 8, 10 11:01 AM
I read the tips in the forum on how to find the 6th gear. Nothing has worked except I think I have tendonitis from clicking my mouse. It is not there. I used up several hints so I would stay within the area. That didn't work so I went out of the area. Way out! Nothing. Nada. Zip.

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Oct 29, 10 1:58 PM
Thank you fellow fishies for helping me cure the camel and be able to move on. This was in Maystery Age, The Imperial Staff.

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Oct 29, 10 1:04 AM
Could someone please, please tell me where the other half of the item I need to open the coconut is? When I click hint it just sends me to the camel.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 28, 10 2:02 PM
Hi, I'm stuck in the library trying to figure out where to put the book, the globe and what to do with the crystal. I feel like an idiot, please someone, put me out of my misery.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on May 11, 10 12:14 AM
I actually thought this might be quite interesting since I really enjoy HOG. Well, it was a real let down, and I had bought it. Still think BF should have a return policy. However, the biggest disappointment was the end! Oh, well, maybe the next one will make up for it.

posted in Unexpected Journey on Apr 12, 10 4:24 PM
I was really disappointed in this game. I am hooked on Hidden Object games but this one was like a bad book: didn't hold my interest at all and I didn't care if the last page was gone! However, I am sure there are others who are enjoying it and that's good but it would be nice to have a 10 hour return/trade-in policy. This one would be out of my line-up in a minute. Just venting.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator