Posts created by judyglenning

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 1, 18 11:02 AM
I'm constantly getting the message that I'm not connected to the internet when I try to trade in my collections. When I hit the button to reconnect it won't connect.
Using windows 10.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 15, 18 5:45 AM
I opened a couple new manors and have been waiting for gold sales to get enough to open the expensive premium scenes.
A couple months ago, I lost the ability to buy anything but support quickly fixed the problem. But I think they just restored to a previous "incarnation" from a time when certain items I'd been paying for were free (candy boxes, etc), and some items were no longer reachable ( the Scorpio statue).
In any case, it seems we've stopped getting sales. BFG please let us know if we've been completely dumped so we can move on to greener pastures.

posted in Hidden Express on Mar 18, 17 2:51 AM
Same problem: says I need to download adobe flash player but I already have the latest update.
Playing with W8

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour on Mar 13, 17 10:24 PM
I think I have all the MCF games except the first one, Huntsville. This is the last for me.
The game has become one long super/mini puzzle. Even the hidden object puzzles have now become mini games.
I'm a relic of the past I'm afraid, when Hidden Object games had actual hidden object puzzles in them .
I miss that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 17 9:43 PM
I haven't received an energy ball for the amulets since the latest download a day or two ago.
I don't believe in coincidence or the Easter bunny, so not real happy.
Was getting the 20 a day allowed before.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 9:29 PM
I have over 600 globes yet have been denied the last silver globe to get a complete set of 30.
I understand holding back something to keep us coming back but this is unacceptable.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 8:12 PM
My Christmas room freezes when I enter.
Looking forward to a fix.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 8:10 PM
Christmas room freezes on me too.
Looking forward to a fix

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 16 7:03 AM
I bought my first game from BFG in 2005 and own hundreds. Yes there have been times when a game didn't work but in all that time I've never had a game that wasn't replaced with a coupon when it couldn't be fixed.
Angry remarks about losing money are not legitimate. If you can't be bothered with contacting tech support that's your problem.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 28, 16 9:50 PM
Same problem here, been stuck for weeks.

posted in Time Gap on Aug 17, 16 12:48 PM
Valdy wrote:I like this game and bought it. I remember lots of people complaining about F2P games, saying they would rather buy them and not pay real money for the extras. That's what I prefer too, and that's what we got with this game.

I also own a similar game, which plays like a F2P game, but isn't one: "Castle Secrets: Between Day and Night". But "Time Gap" is much more fun.

Totally agree with everything you say. Would love to see more games like it.
A HOGger's delight.

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 17, 16 8:00 AM
If you want a game that doesn't sparkle, you have to play with no hint/no skip, making this game a no buy for me.

posted in Dark Asylum: Mystery Adventure on Feb 3, 16 7:52 PM
I bought "Castle Secretes: Between Night and Day" a couple weeks ago when it was a DOD sale. Has its flaws but I've enjoyed it a lot so when I saw this game was by the same developers, I just made sure it worked after installation then bought it expecting more of the same.
Boy was I wrong.
Playing Night and Day, I was on 50+ level before lack of energy became an issue. With Dark Asylum the problem was almost immediate, by level 5 getting enough energy to continue was a serious problem.
Energy "refills" came up quickly at first but haven't won any since level 2 or 3.
It takes 3 minutes for one energy unit to be added, a longer rate than some free to play games I gave up on because I was tired of waiting.
Finding things for the quests is harder than some FTP games also. Lots of "you got nothing"
Then when I checked the help info, I discovered there is supposed to be a network button that isn't there. It's for friends, wish list, etc.
This is surely a FTP game that failed.
One of my most disappointing purchases ever.

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Jan 18, 16 6:31 PM
Out of the hundreds of games I own, I think only 2 are mahjong. Seen one, seen them all, right?
Until Legendary Mahjong came along. Wow!
The best "temple" IMHO is slider, the most puzzling mahjong I've ever seen. My first thought was whoever dreamed this up has an evil streak. Didn't take long to get hooked though, been playing for hours and still on level one.
Thanks Big Fish bringing us the best mahjong game ever.

Sorry, I read the level thing wrong. Saw the "1" at the bottom of the temple page and thought the screen was the level number.
Still-looks to be a very long, fun time.

posted in Myths of the World: The Whispering Marsh on Oct 10, 15 1:25 PM
How do you play manjong? When I click on the tiles to change from the HOP, the tiles on the board keep flying around the board, won't stand still to click on them.
Tried reinstall, didn't help.

posted in Letter Quest: Remastered on Oct 5, 15 1:37 PM
In my pre-Big Fish days, over a decade ago, this was a favorite onlie game. Going back to my roots was a blast. I'd forgotten how much fun it was.
The popup help windows stay till you X them out with this release, a real thumbs up.
Beginning levels are easy as with any game, but there are letters in the grid to challenge a pro for good scores.

posted in Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen on Oct 4, 15 2:50 AM
I usually know pretty quick whether I want a game or not, and stop the demo as soon as I've decided I want it.
Didn't take long to know I want it, but had a hard time tearing myself away.
Kudos to the developer.
Running windows 8.1, no problems during the demo.

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 1, 15 9:14 AM
Running Windows 10.
I had a problem with one of the quests, kept saying I'd finished 3 of 4, wouldn't update.
Reinstalled and it solved the problem. Everything else working so far.

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 1, 15 7:45 AM
When I first tried this game I gave it about 10 minutes, then uninstalled it.Then I remembered other games I gave another chance and reinstalled.
My cat finally told me if I didn't stop he was running away from home.
I was playing HOG's at BFG long before adventure was added and this is one of the best ever.
Thank you.
Any more just like this?

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror on Aug 18, 15 2:08 PM
Coupon just worked for me, thanks much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator