Posts created by Charon46

This game needs to be sent back to the developers for repair. In the demo, I didn't get past the opening scenes in the police station and archive before I got an Error message and the program shut down. Luckily it didn't crash and cause me to shut down my computer. I say to send it for repair because of the numerous messages below where people couldn't finish the game, or ran into significant problems. I liked the game - would love to buy it - but not until it's fixed.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Feb 15, 18 5:38 PM
You put this game up on a special 2-3 days ago in Feb 2018 for $2.99. I foolishly bought it before I got to the Fireplace scene where NUMEROUS customers had notified YOU in 2015 that there was a flaw in the game as NO ONE could progress any further due to NOT being able to pick up the Purple Gem. BF knowingly put a game up for sale that many would not be able to play. SHAME ON YOU. I've asked for a refund. I better get it or I won't be a customer any longer after being a member for many years.

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 12, 18 5:26 PM
If you can no farther than the Throne Room where the throne is missing, and you only have a large round mirror and a dagger, you will be bewildered as to what is next. Go back to the hall, and enter the Treasure Room. I did not see an arrow to enter the room, but clicked on the doorway and it sent me in. Take the round mirror and place on the upper right corner. Adjust it until you get a coin, and return to the throne room to see what happens next. I searched and searched to figure this out, so hope it helps someone.

posted in Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 17 5:37 PM
I also am stuck and can't go forward because the 4th firefly won't go into the jar. I see that others have experienced this same problem. Is there a solution?

This game seems to have multiple problems and shouldn't have been offered.

Many games work just fine, so I don't want to start messing with my computer and take a chance on totally screwing it up to try and make a faulty game work.

The Devs should fix this game and put out an updated version.

This is April 4th, three days after the update was offered. I just downloaded the trial version and it went to black screen within 10 mins. Did the download offered for sale today get fixed, or do you have to download the fix for the trial version?

All my drivers are updated, and I'm following advice on settings. This has been happening WAY TOO OFTEN (several times with games in the last month or two).

posted in Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies on Feb 21, 15 8:02 PM
Navigation and cursor movement is slow and jerky. Very irritating and time consuming. Is anyone else having this problem? I have PC w/Vista. I've been to "help" and made change from Aero to Windows Vista Basic, and reduced my resolution. Nothing helped. The other changes suggested are just too complicated and I don't want to screw up my computer. What's the problem with this game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 14 5:07 PM
I agree with all complaints about Midnight Castle. I came to the forum today to announce that I was leaving the game, and was glad to see this post. I want to thank the players that became friends for their gifts, and say goodbye. I'm leaving for all the reasons listed in this post, but especially because the increasing blocks to advancing kills all motivation to play. I'm motivated by new scenes and there's just no getting there in this game.

Charon

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 26, 11 11:26 PM
Agreed - having same problem. First time around the Antiquary took the scarf, but the camel trader didn't take the whip. After that, Ali didn't take the cookies when it said he was given them. Second time around, the Antiquary now doesn't take the scarf after the conversation states it's being given to him. Can't proceed. Is anyone from Big Fish going to give some advice because you can't proceed in the game due to this glitch.

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 13, 10 3:34 PM
I'm having a similar problem, malfunctioning of this arcade game. In the midst of play, while shooting at a God, it disappears off the right side of screen, stops shooting, and I'm stuck with no way out other that shutting down. Sometimes the game speeds up at the beginning and goes so fast you can't drop bombs or collect crystals. Other times it suddenly kills off all my plays left and I'm back at the chair. Any ideas? I've tried changing the resolution and disabling Aero for Vista Windows.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator