Posts created by Isaiah0901

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Sep 22, 10 7:59 AM
The patch for the hose on acetylene torch is a chunk of the garden hose hanging on the nail. Use the wire cutters and they will cut a piece of the hose off for you. I had a heck of a time figuring some of this out. Good luck

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 20, 10 8:02 PM
I am having problems with Stasis Chamber also, as I have noticed other people are too. I have the rag to clean the glass, however, when I zoom in on the glass to wipe it, nothing happens. I could sit here for hours wiping the glass and still am unable to see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions, or please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thank you

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 19, 10 4:50 PM
I feel really stupid. I missed a step and did not go to the control panel to unscrew the screws first. Sorry

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 19, 10 4:39 PM
I am having the same problem, have tried it numerous times. Nothing happens. Someone please help, I am stuck and cannot go further until the glass gets cleaned off.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 19, 10 4:38 PM
I had the same problem. If you had the medallion for the wall piece, you need to take it to the electrical room and play the game on the table. The medallion will be gold when the game is completed. then take the medallion back to the dining hall and put it back in the wall. The stained glass window will show the light through and the trigger mechanism should work for the fireplace. Hope this helps.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 19, 10 2:49 PM
I found all six books in the library, but when I go to rearrange them, Hannah pops in with comment of how there are still missing books. Can't get them to rearrange, but it also could be me doing something wrong or my computer is being 'special'.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Sep 18, 10 10:18 AM
Just want to say that this game is intriguing and definitely makes your mind work. Took me almost two days to get completely through it, playing off and on, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 16, 10 9:39 PM
I thought it was a matter of speed also, but it is a matter of keeping the gauger needle over to the right. Turn on valve, #2 needs to stay over to the right, may have to click it a couple of times. #3 Straight up, #4 needs to stay pushed down so the three little lights stay lit, then pull # 5. Keep an eye on the gauge, as long as it is ok you don't have to hurry. Good luck

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 25, 10 12:09 PM
Just had a moment, had to dig a little further. The ladder is in parts in the basement.

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 25, 10 11:55 AM
In the basement of the manor, I should be looking for a ladder to enter into the upper part of the house. Anyone help with where to look for this object? Thanks

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 8:38 PM
I may be an idiot and should know what I am supposed to be doing, but how do you do the games with the Colonel when you go back into the House of Seven Gables from gathering more silver. Please help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator