Posts created by Yaelle

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 25, 18 3:57 AM
I thought maybe (but unlikely?) that these levels would open up if a player achieves all expert times.
I’ve been stuck with one last stinking level for a week - can’t even find anything on the interwebs about it. I’d be really annoyed if this isn’t the way. (Sunken Island 6)

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 5, 18 4:47 AM
I was playing a level in a different section & it took me to this spot. They're saying to upgrade 4 ships but I've built every possible building & upgraded ships to the max over & over again but that does not seem to be the right thing to do.

I tried the level twice, I tried checking if there was some other level to go to first.... Dunno.

Help?

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 18 9:29 PM
Thanks!

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 7:43 PM
Make sure that if youre going to be away from the game for more than X amount of time that you pause it.

After you've gotten further in the research, by breeding & selling to make enough money to increase the food levels & buy some of the items like the filter, you can leave for longer & longer periods of time without worrying about starvation.

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 18 6:30 PM
The strategy guide has been helpful all the way for the first 32 levels but not with 33, and I cant come up with my own ideas for doing this efficiently.

How did YOU complete level 33? Or at least begin it?

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 18 6:27 PM
Its not the game, its not that different than any other builder. Maybe start with an easier game & work your way up to this?

posted in Gnumz: Masters of Defense on Mar 22, 18 11:19 PM
I am not fully through my one hour trial, but I think I'm mostly decided to purchase. After years of noticing this game here & there and ignoring it because its name sounds just awful, I finally decided to give Gnumz (ugh) a try and its actually good.

I hadn't even realized this was a tower defense game.
I posted something to social media yesterday encouraging some friends to check this out & just as I did, based on the title, they were reluctant & condescending about it but I managed to convince somebody at least that this is a decent game.

Sooo....much....clicking. Holy cow. I bought this months ago when it came out & actually had uninstalled it because it became so monotonous & repetitive but I tried it again this week and um, yeah. Its still monotonous & repetitive.

Suggestions for these types of games: I'm not sure but add SOMETHING. Not just click, click, click, end.

The dialogue between levels is so fast youre lucky if you can make out 3 words. I'm a very fast reader & I can barely even catch a glimpse!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Mar 4, 18 7:13 PM
I didnt have any problems with crashing or tech issues but I was frustrated to find myself continually losing & having to restart lengthy, tedious levels. I ended up uninstalling at about 40% of the way through the game.

It just got to be too annoying running out of time & being forced to restart.

Sort of felt like a job.

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Mar 1, 18 11:25 PM
Does this game have the tiniest dialogue in history or have I done something in my settings?! I dont see that happening outside of the game, for instance right here or on my desktop.
I can barely make out most of what they're saying. Is this for everyone? Never seen this happen before.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 on Feb 26, 18 10:00 PM
I just finished the game & I got bronze on every single level past the first 3, less 2 more somewhere in the middle.

I was wondering if the collectible items that you choose now & then make that much of a difference. I mean I did POOOOOORLY! Whew.

posted in Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission on Feb 16, 18 7:17 PM
WHOA. I went back to the game after posting this & ended up skipping. . . seconds later after a cut scene of sorts it seems to have ended. The whole game. This was pretty awful. Quite bad LOL.
I have been craving more of the 3 Musketeers because I liked the other game so much. The one with D'artagnan in the title.

posted in Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission on Feb 16, 18 7:10 PM
I recall seeing a chart earlier in the game but you cant back out & look at it while in the other screen where the puzzle actually is.

It drives me crazy when I play a game that is not brand new & come to forums to find that nobody has posted in years. . . . or maybe people view the posts but nobody Ever replies.

There's surprisingly little help on the web for this game. I dont want to skip that part.

posted in The Three Musketeers: Milady's Vengeance on Feb 9, 18 4:15 AM
I am seriously loving every minute of this darn thing. I just wanted to mention that before i ask this question which will never be seen by anyone:

After the bow-chicka-wow-wow with Kitty (LITERALLY) , I was supposed to go to the tailor to acquire some clothing. But I've forgotten what items. Is there any way to find out??

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 18 11:10 PM
I really enjoyed this game, especially after having played a recent TM dud but I dont see any reason to pay extra just for wallpapers, etc. that I'll never use. And I definitely could not care an itty bitty bit less about the other extras that usually come with the higher price.

Its too bad developers haven't caught onto this by now.
Give me some incentive to & I'll gladly buy the more expensive versions.

But anyway, this was good. Definitely recommend getting the standard version.

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 24, 18 10:39 PM
Can anyone answer this?

posted in Moai V: New Generation on Jan 20, 18 7:38 PM
I was thinking about the difficulty level, and I thought ok well if its this hard, then it must be a thing like with the others in this series where youre able to go back after upgrading your equipment or skills or whatever, and then the times will be more realistic.

That being said, the reason I came to this game's forum in the first place is this:
I had to come & check the date of the release of this game. I thought maybe it was one of the older ones. So far I havent seen a single difference or newly-added feature. But I have played only about 55 minutes total.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 18 5:11 AM
Its been awhile since this game was released but I tried to re-install it today & got error messages about monitor resolution. (Couldnt switch)

I'm always afraid that after years of owning games that something will prevent me from being able to reinstall them. That has happened on my phone - most of the games (like this type) are no longer even available to download, and I am getting nervous that this will happen here as well.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 18 2:59 AM
Holy cow! I got a long list of error messages having to do with monitor resolution.
I'd never seen that before!!

Example:
Couldnt run something something...
switching to resolution (something? lets call it X)
switching to resolution x

Is anyone else getting the error message "open of log file failed"? I dont know if I'm alone in that. I would GUESS that I installed this after the date showing for the updated version here in the forums. I cant swear by it, but it seems likely.
I uninstalled for now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator