Posts created by azlittlelady

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Dec 18, 16 7:29 PM
how do u beat the developer score in both level 1 and 2

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 27, 10 2:06 PM
I got the one gate open which leads to the boiler room, which i can't get the boiler to start cause I haven't been able to find the bolt that hooks the wheel on which I need help finding PLEASE. Also is the organ in the other area that is behind the locked gate?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 25, 10 7:13 PM
Where do u get the hacksaw to use to use on the gates which i hope u are talking about the one in the garden.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 25, 10 6:47 PM
I have the pool stick and the glue but I cant fiqure out how to glue the pool stick together. I have tried to put it on the pool table but I have had no luck at all doing that.

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 20, 10 4:31 PM
OOPS GIBB SLAP ME NOW I am so sorry the level is 2-6. I have been stuck on it for 3 days now. I have sort of given up and gone back to the levels I didn't get a gold medal and redoing them til I get one, so consider this a SOS.

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 20, 10 2:57 PM
Okay people its time to Gibb slap me again, I have made it to the end of the main road (with seconds to spare) which means I am not doing something right. But i don't know how to go futher up...or if I am suppose to cross the river...or how to cross the river...(which I have already built the boat house). I also don't know what I am not doing right cause I keep running out of time. I am open for suggests here people..

Ok I got the dog cut loose,
found the place where something is buried and don't know how to get it out,
got the ladder for what?
that gold medal stuck in the street and can't get it out why?
in other words people
WHAT IS MY NEXT MOVE HERE?

posted in Royal Envoy on May 30, 10 12:11 PM
On some of the tips it says to make wood with the wood mill to be able to build your houses and stuff. Then it says to make the wood but not to sell it. Ok big question here..

How do you stop selling the wood?

I'm on level 55 and I done everything at least I think I have it said to do, but I don't understand how to stop selling the wood so I can earn the 500,000 to get the gold. Also after I sell the two woodmills in the begining do I put anything in their places? I am really confused on this one.

posted in Royal Envoy on May 28, 10 5:27 PM
I saw on one post that they gave a site where you could go to download a walkthough for the expert game is there such a site to go though for the regular game? If so could you please tell me what it is? If not could you give me the clue on how to get the gold for level 39? Thanks a gold lol I mean a million

posted in Royal Envoy on May 28, 10 1:29 PM
Ok people I am trying to go for the gold here and have no clue how to even start this level. Lets here all the secrets and hints you all have...nobodys will be turned down trust me.

posted in Royal Envoy on May 27, 10 2:06 PM
Does anyone have any hints on getting though level 30. Do I put the villa up top or take the other house out near the market and put the villa there and put a sawmill up top? Any and all advice is welcomed.

posted in Royal Envoy on May 24, 10 10:36 AM
Does anyone have a tip on how to get though level 36. I have tried over and over again and have had no luck getting the gold.

posted in Royal Envoy on May 23, 10 8:28 PM
What is the secert to getting though level 33. I have tried and tried to pass it but nothing has worked for me yet. Anyone have any hints they would like to share with me?

posted in Royal Envoy on May 18, 10 3:09 PM
Ok everyone lets just gibb slap the new ncis agent in the back of the head here because I can't believe I am so dumb. The flowerbeds are the first happy items you buy the ones that cost 5 points each. I thought it was the something that cost more than that and here it is something so minor it slips right by me. Then again its not the first time I have let this game slip one past me.

posted in Royal Envoy on May 18, 10 9:31 AM
I built all the villa's, got the stars , and when I had enough bought them all gardens, took out the market. Put a villa in that spot and flowers in the empty spots yet the level still won't end what am I doing wrong? If the program has a error on this level how can we go any further up?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator