Posts created by dimplz1

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Nov 19, 10 8:41 PM
Thank you!!! I was missing that one as well!

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 7, 10 8:06 AM
I thought this was a very cute game.

I usually don't like Youda games for some reason but this one was actually fun. I haven't played any of the Farm Frenzy Series past one demo so I'm surprised a game I like is similar to a game I didn't like! I guess I should check out Farm Frenzy again!

I loved that even though there is a timer, you can progress if you didn't get gold or silver.

You can replay previous levels with your upgraded items, meaning I can redo level 5 with all the items and bonuses I have from level 20. This makes getting the gold in those earlier levels much easier!

I didn't like the noise of the machines and played with the sounds off because of it.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 7:52 AM
Thank you BFG for finally getting this one! It's a very fun game indeed!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 14, 10 7:43 AM
Thanks for the tips. I am having a problem with this level as well.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 14, 10 7:41 AM
I think it took me 10 times to finish this on Normal mode. I love the Wedding Dash games but there is always that level that's impossible to beat compared to the level before it, and then it seems like the game is a whole lot harder from that point on. Because of this, I have NEVER finished one Wedding Dash game and probably won't finish this one as I'm having troubles on 5.5 now.

What worked for me was buying a few disco ball upgrades and I'm not sure what else and using that to get my mobs of people at the tables finished up before I sat the other mob waiting. Also what actually allowed me to win though was when the Last Guest sign appeared, I made sure I had at least 6 or 7 guests waiting (even if I could seat them earlier) so when I cleared everyone out, I could chain all servings of food on those last guests and that gave me enough points to win. Now this is on normal mode, so not sure how this would work on Firecracker. I didn't do the flirt bonuses because I couldn't get them to work. Maybe I wasn't doing it right? I had to do it the above way to increase my score.

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 11, 10 8:10 AM
I played this and thought it was very fun.

Some good points for me were being able to carry up to 6 of each item at a time so I could carry 6 appetizers in one hand and 6 entrees in the other.

You can pick up gifts from the table (with Quinn) and serve the guests their appetizer (with Flo) at the same time.

Difficulty options. I love TM games but I'm not that good at the Dash series because they get way too frantic for me. I like playing on the easier mode so I can better handle the calamities of the reception. Some complain that it's too easy but for me, I wouldn't be able to play the game in the mid levels without it.

The Mini games are pretty fun and kinda break up the levels a bit. They are also skippable.

You can buy multiple upgrades between levels (at least on Normal mode you can) and that makes playing much easier. So if I have the coins, I can upgrade Flo's speed and the chef's speed at the same time, for example, instead of doing just one.

What I didn't like:

The HOG aspect before each reception. I didn't care for choosing the right items based on the couple's preference in the previous games but I like this HOG stuff even less! Like others have said, if I want HOG, there are hundreds to choose from on this site alone...

Overall, I think this is fun game! I would give it

posted in Making Mr. Right on Jul 2, 10 7:53 AM
I had a hard time clicking on stations and placing them properly. The station would cancel and I had to go back and select them again (click on phone, click on station, place station), meanwhile the men were piling up and getting mad. Seems like you had to get the men on an exact station spot or else they would pop back to where they were and it just made the whole process slow which in turn made everyone more mad. Well I got mad and uninstalled the game!

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 6, 10 10:28 AM
Yeah I agree.

It's cute but it doesn't take long to finish.

I wished I would've saved my credit for something else.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator