Posts created by jps6988

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 17 8:50 AM
Play almost daily i1512090. Level 60

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 15 6:28 PM
Looking for folks that really play every day. I1512090.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 5, 14 6:20 PM
Just downloaded the latest update and no matter what I try, the game crashes. After much play time (not to mention money), it's frustrating. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Farm Up on Jun 28, 14 10:35 AM
The continue button seems to be disabled. I do not want to lose my progress by clicking the start a new game button. Anyone else having issue with this?

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jun 15, 14 7:10 AM
My game appears to be resetting itself every day as well. Hope they fix this bug soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 14 7:18 PM
like to send gifts.... 53755

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Jan 20, 14 6:41 PM
I play under my email, and as of today, it looks like it reset from about 3 days ago (before the weekend). All items disappeared. Grrrr!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 11, 13 6:59 PM
I got to a point where this game required me to "find" a certain item to progress any further, but when I went to the designated area, there was NOTHING to be "found", absolutely NOTHING. Uninstalled it due to frustration. Major FAIL!

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 24, 11 7:03 PM
I can't even get the trial version to download correctly... Every time there is a "button" to click, is gives a script. Very poorly written game if it gives these kind of glitches on the trial version... I haven't even made it past the start up menu, and I gave up

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator