Posts created by grannyq

Looked everywhere and can't seem to locate one. Need help fishes!!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 3:40 PM
I thought I had enough for one at the end of February. Now I know why I didn't.

posted in Mythic Wonders: The Philospher's Stone on Feb 2, 14 4:49 PM
This is a good game. Glad I didn't buy CE as I found this to be a short game. Hogs are fun and puzzles ok but simple.

posted in Lost Civilization on Nov 6, 13 3:00 PM
I tried this game but it is so simplistic that I gave up. A child could play this!

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 4, 13 10:52 PM
I really am enjoying this game. The HO's are innovative and the mini games are entertaining. Very unusual to for me to be so engrossed that the trial time flew by. Try it for yourself but this is a buy for me!

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Apr 6, 13 9:47 AM
I was on the fence until I saw your post on the sale! Thanks Megwoman!!

posted in Borgia: Faith and Fear on Mar 18, 13 5:39 AM
I tried this game. It's clunky and so annoying that I did not last very long. So no buy for me.

posted in Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 4:39 PM
I've been on the fence all day and I finally decided that I just don't care for this game. For some reason I just can't get into it. Sooo off to play something else! lol

posted in Aaron Crane: Paintings Come Alive on Mar 7, 13 4:17 PM
I didn't think I would like this game but decided to try it. It is unusual and I found it to be quite fun.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 13 5:21 PM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:Sorry, but it's not the little Dumbo sort of game I adored.

1) Thanks to Valdy, I know now that there are goblins - how did you find that? I clicked twice on unknown objects, which disappeared immediately, and I was announced that I found a morphing object. I left it, because I really didn't know what to search.

2) The screens were zoomed back (may be to make more space), but my eyes hurt to click on such mini-tiny objects around, especially in the HOS, in which I found (with hint of course) several objects blended in the background (black on black and dark).

3) The map lack the ! sign (actions to complete), although in the map appears one in the instruction). That forces me to lurk around, unless I use the hint (thanks god it's still excellent help).

4) May be the graphics are good, but it lacks the "wow" factor, which appeared in their recent games.

Positive change: in the first HOS I saw the title "skip" - but didn't find it on the forecoming HOS's. Pity, because it will be accepted gladly by the Adventurers, and the "too many HOS" complaint will stop. (yay!).

No buy for me.
#3 Yes that annoyed me too. Explained how it worked...........but alas it did not work!

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 13 9:09 AM
I really enjoyed this game, one of the best I've played in a while. The bonus game was a game in itself.........wonderful!

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Feb 9, 13 6:48 AM
It doesn,t have a hint system, you have a guide for hints. I remember trying this game before. It is difficult ( for me ) to navigate and that has no changed. I just don,t like it. Try it and perhaps you will.

posted in Deadtime Stories on Feb 5, 13 11:35 AM
daisyduck352 wrote:It looked like it was going to be a game I liked. But hate the way it plays. I just have a hard time when it has no instructions on what you need to do. I just keep going around and around and not finding out how to do things.
So guess I won't buy this DD either.
I thought that too about the directions but the hint gives a lot of info. I sure hope there are sequels because this one ws fun!!

posted in Deadtime Stories on Feb 5, 13 4:00 AM
This game is a gem! I am really enjoying it. Some hog scenes have some hard to find items but all in all a very enjoyable game!

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Feb 2, 13 7:54 PM
When I realized that I didn't have this game, I bought it. This is a great game. Some of the hog scenes are dark but the game moves right along!

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 10, 12 10:01 AM
Valdy wrote:
sunshinej wrote:A definte buy for me, I like Blue Tea games. Does anyone know if Blue Tea games will still be making their Dark Parable series? Because those are a FROG while this one is a HOG. Sometimes I like to play a good FROG game and Blue Tea ones are one of the best.

You've got a point there, Sunshine. This is not a "Dark Parables" game. I assumed that the FROGs were kind of their trade mark, but perhaps they only do them in the "Dark Parables" games.

But to be honest, I am glad that the HOS in this game are not fragmented. I have always had trouble finding the objects in the HOS of Blue Tea games, but the reason was that the fragmented objects often blended in so well with the background, that I just couldn't see them clearly, i.e. brown item on brown background, and such.

So I am glad that they have given us really good HOS with this game, where I have no trouble finding objects. They are all clearly defined, and they don't have the same shading as the background they are on.
Yes! That,s exactly why I dislike FROGS Valdy. I get a headache trying to find those fragments.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 4, 12 6:25 PM
I must admit that did work! Crazy game.

It took me probably 6 or 7 seven hours, including bonus which is quite lengthy. This is one of the best games I,ve played in a while. I found the puzzles refreshing ans challenging. Great game for the money!

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 13, 12 3:03 PM
This is not a user friendly game. It,s not that it,s difficult but that the mechanics are awkward and clumsy. I,ll think twice before buying from this developer again!

posted in Rita James and the Race to Shangri La on Mar 26, 12 12:44 PM
This game might not be for everyone but I enjoyed the first one. It seems I,m always interested in trying the sequels. I can,t stop myself. I am thoroughly enjoying myself.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator