Posts created by ziptzapt

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 10, 15 8:43 PM
oh geez that's too funny! Yep, fixed my game right up. What are they paying us to troubleshoot their game?

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 10, 15 5:55 PM
As soon as I place the stick on the car's accelerator pedal, the HINT button stops working. Uninstalled, reboot, reinstall, etc. does not help. Problem persists. Windows Vista 64-bit

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 19, 14 9:22 PM
Where did you find the lightbulb? I agree, this game is not the brightest crayon in the box. Been 'round and 'round on some areas myself.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 14 1:13 PM
In Prague, near the start of that city, the hint says to go to the train private cabin/room and in there, the hint no longer works. All I have is a "wire" and need to feed the dog.
Part two: I was able to backtrack and pick up a wedge and go on. But now, the dog takes the bone and won't release the scope. Zoom out and the dog has the bone in his mouth; zoom in and the dog has the scope. Can't pick up the lens.

posted in Grimville: The Gift of Darkness on Nov 21, 13 8:55 PM
Same here. Hint buttons ceases to work and there's no getting the crowbar to work on those nails, etc. Update didn't fix anything.

Has anyone reported the problem with the telescope when it fails to function if the ship's wheel is assembled first? I am unable to get anything but the island into view. Neither the focus (+) nor the left/right arrows do anything and I really don't wish to restart the whole friggin' game.

Bummer.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 12 10:25 PM
Strategy guide?! Hoo-boy! Am I slow! Found it after nearly everything was completed.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 12 9:24 PM
Stuck. Nowhere else to look in theater and it says the water pump location is somewhere near the outside. I have a monkey jack, hand crank, resin, bicycle key,...what/where do I go next?

Edit: Never mind! I got somewhere to go from the stage!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 9:18 AM
How do I get the hairpin and the necklace unstuck from the floor tiles? I have no screwdriver, only a magnet, tweezers,saw and truncheon.

NEVER MIND! I got the tweezers to finally work on the hairpin!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 6:49 PM
I'm wondering where to find the Strategy Guide.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 28, 10 12:56 AM
This game uses WAY TOO MANY different directions/paths to take at one time. It's improbable if not impossible to get any idea what's expected next without having the strategy guide open and followed word for word. This game is two thumbs down for me and I have deleted it from my inventory.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 6, 10 10:33 PM
Alrighty then. Here's what's in the tray when the meat disappears: staff, tweezers, gear, rose, water can, eyeballs. And no, there isn't anything in overflow area and no green arrow.

robin94122 wrote:
ziptzapt wrote:Same here. The inventory tray was not full when Meat disappeared into a box.

I know this will sound strange, but in this game, even if the inventory tray is not full items can be put into the overflow tray on the LEFT side of the tray because the game tries to keep items in sequence.

If that happens, the arrow on the left side of the tray will be green, telling you there are more items there.

That why I keep asking exactly which items were in the tray--I'm trying to figure out if this is a sort issue, and the meat is in the tray, but slotted over to the left where you can't see it without using the arrow.

Robin

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 6, 10 12:55 PM
Same here. The inventory tray was not full when Meat disappeared into a box.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 5, 10 2:47 PM
I had this same problem but after starting the game over several times from the beginning, I learned that if the WALKTHROUGH is followed EXACTLY, then the meat behaves like it should and goes into inventory to be seen! I had been doing some things out of order, apparently, like smashing the stone into window for a rose, using the ladder for the gear, but once I followed the sequence of the walkthrough, I had no problem with the meat disappearing into thin air,..oops,..into inventory.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 4, 10 10:06 PM
When I retrieved the piece of meat, it went into the inventory block and then disappeared. Is this normal?? I need to feed it to the bird down by the dock but I don't "see" it in inventory.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator