Posts created by Mrs_Tom_Robinson

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 16 9:55 AM
Windows 7 - I get to the Pirate Garden, to the Railway Station, but cannot get the sticks even though I have all three tiles. Hints now all say I should look elsewhere. Totally stuck, did uninstall and reinstall - no luck.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 6, 11 7:09 AM
What a good game! Makes you think and allows you to figure out things on your own without a strategy guide or walk thru. I did have to consult the forum once or twice, but mostly made it through on my own. The story line was so good, I am ashamed to say I called in to work this morning so I could find out what was going to happen!

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 11 5:37 AM
I've had no problems until the cemetery and church tower. Once I go to the cemetery and back, and look at the heart shaped lock on the tower, the game stops and I get the message "Phantasmat.exe has stopped working". I've tried numerous times to get past this portion but can't do it.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 11 5:26 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Phantasmat Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Phantasmat Collector's Edition players.

I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem I am. When I go to the cemetery and come back to the church tower, the game quits. I get the message "Phantasmat is not working". Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator