Posts created by dlong86

posted in Finders on Nov 28, 13 7:32 PM
Hello; I am on Windows 7 pc. The task is to set up a bbq. I already have the maximum amount allowed. The game does not recognize the ones I already have. I bought the maximum tents and wells also. I was trying to get the building trophy. Let me know if there something else for me to do. Thanks

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 20, 10 2:14 PM
Thanks for the game! About 1/3 of the warehouses don't add to your daily supply. Great being able to skip the mini games. You rock for that! I'm having a lot of fun with the game. Bless your heart!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Sep 9, 10 11:53 PM
Not really worth it without being able to skip the minigames.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 6, 10 10:42 PM
skip button, skip button, where fore art thou skip button. Redonculous without a skip button.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 2, 10 5:16 PM
I would love a skip button for the mini games.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 2, 10 5:12 PM
On level 4.5 I can update the warehouse 3 times. It does not add the amount of resources you can collect. Great game, thanks.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 31, 10 11:22 PM
I agree about the mini games. Great the hornets are easier to beat. I haven't beat the wolves yet. We asked for a skip option. That's not what we got. Well, half a game is OK I guess. Too bad, I really like it except for the mini games

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator