Posts created by brookings

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 10, 13 2:21 PM
I had the game freeze up on me twice. Think I'll wait awhile and see if there is a bug they can fix.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 17, 12 10:32 AM
Inventory problems

Yes, the inventory can be accessed by unchecking full screen. Who wants to play on a small screen? Developers please go back and fix this problem. It looks like a good game, but I'm not willing to buy it until it's fixed.

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Dec 16, 12 3:47 PM
I can't get the cursor to open up my inventory. Anyone else have this problem? It looks like a good game.

posted in Monopoly ® on Sep 24, 12 4:13 PM
I also received a message to update my video card. I went online to see if Microsoft had a website for this. I found many websites to update the video card, however, I don't know who these people are, and they all wanted a credit card number. The fee seems to be $29.99.

I'm deleting this game.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Aug 26, 12 2:56 PM
I bought this game at full price, and would again. Please try it, it's a great deal for $2.99.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 4, 12 6:03 PM
I own Be Rich and Be Richer. I played this game to the full trial, and Be Richer is still the best game of the 3. This game has to much going on. I dislike the criminal you have to kick with the boot. All 3 if the games are similar, but BE RICHER is the most fun. No buy for me with this one.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart on Jul 27, 12 11:20 AM
Reviews for Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart
by gatorgal637 on July 27, 6:30 AM

[color=#fe0000]This is not the place for a CE review. This is for SE. Unless you played both entirely and can point out the differences in the two

Most of us try and give a review or comment the best we can. It makes me so angry when someone thinks they are the review/comment police.

I will try this game, I thought the review was good and it told everthing I needed to know about the game, so thank you Pubprof.

posted in Book of Legends on Jul 17, 12 3:53 PM
I would have really liked this game, except to much dialogue, and hidden objects way to difficult to find. This game requires a person of patience.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 12 11:12 AM
I bought the game yesterday. Been playing for hours and finally reached the bonus chapters, but was to tired to play. When the demo was up, I was disappointed so I bought the game. I always play in the most easy mode, so it was a pleasure to play this game. The hidden objects were easy to find and became more difficult as the game progressed. The hints were wonderful. I would get stuck and the hint would direct me where to procede, without having to recharge. This is a very different game and a welcome change. Lots and lots to do and places to go, but although it is sad in the beginning, not to worry, it has a happy ending

As someone said, there are a lot of snakes in one scene, but not to unsettling, if you do the right thing, you won't have to stay in there to long.

Enjoy!

ETA: I just finished playing the bonus round. It took me about 45 minutes to finish. Is the bonus round worth the extra $6.99? Not in my opinion. The game is good, but most of the meat is in the game, not the bonus chapter.

posted in Night In The Opera on Jun 27, 12 4:40 PM
I played the demo all the way through. This is one tough game to play. There are just to many 3M games to play, and the HOG was not easy to find all the items. Some were quite well hidden and the scene not all that clear and crisp. I got to the mini-game where you need to determine what kind of poison was used, but was unable to do it correctly, at least as far as the game was concerned. I think this game tried to have to many things going on. It wanted to please the HOG, the interactive, the 3M players, but failed. I really thought I would like this game, but alas, more 3M games to play, and I was glad my time ran out.

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart on Jun 15, 12 10:20 AM
Thought I would start a thread for comments.

posted in Dreamland on Jun 15, 12 10:18 AM
I bought this game when it came out. What a deal for $2.99. It is a HOG style game. Lot's of running around to do, with interactive things to pick up and do. It is creepy, but not spooky. There are many areas to visit in the park, and of course, you must revisit each area several times. There is a shooting gallery, and you get to "shoot" at targets to win a prize. I found it to be a fun game, and it was worth the money at full price. Hope you will try this game. Enjoy.

posted in May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville on Jun 12, 12 8:49 AM
Thought I would start a thread for comments on this game. Has anyone played it yet?

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 11, 12 12:01 AM
Any comments?

posted in Eastville Chronicles: The Drama Queen Murder on Jun 9, 12 12:10 PM
Gosh! Yet another dud. Maybe next week fill be filled with great games, since this week was so bad. Let's hope.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper on Jun 8, 12 1:20 PM
I would love to hear a non-review from those who have tried this game. What do you think?

posted in Love Ahoy on Jun 7, 12 12:01 AM
Any Comments on this game?

posted in Something Special on May 31, 12 12:03 AM
Any comments for this game? I remember trying it and didn't like it. What do you all think?

posted in Cheatbusters on May 30, 12 12:39 AM
I started this thread for comments. What do you think about this game?

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 6, 12 12:59 AM
Please let us know what this game is about.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator