Posts created by LindaH57

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 7:48 PM
Hi,

I just got a request to add a friend of mine because she just started to play.

Name - Nan from NJ
Friend Code - 723797
Level 10

Thank you for any help you can offer to Nancy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 11:33 PM
Hi, I saw you were looking for Friends...I sent you an invite. I ended up with a New ID when I got a windows 10 computer and lost all my friends.

My name is Linda and I'm from NJ

OLD CODE - 620778

NEW CODE - 722556

Sat. Jan. 13, 2018 - UPDATE

I just wanted to Thank Everyone who added me as a Friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 10:26 PM
Hi, My name is LindaH57 and my Friend Code was 620778 until Jan 5, 2018. My Windows 7 computer pretty much died on me. I got a new computer with Windows 10. When I installed MC on the computer you can guess what happened...that's right I got another Friend Code and lost my Great Group of Friends.

So, I'm hoping some of my Great Friends see this request for Friends and add my new Friend Code to your list.

If you're looking for New Friends...just add my Code.

LindaH57 OLD CODE - 620778 NEW CODE - 722556

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 17 9:48 PM
Hi Sharp_Eye574363, thank you so much for your reply and information. I definitely will disenchant my duplicates but not use them all on the first puzzle. Thanks again and have a great weekend! :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 17 7:40 PM
Hi, I have a question for anyone who has completed puzzle one. If you don't disenchant your duplicate puzzle pieces do they just disappear when you start your next puzzle? Thank you so much for your time and assistance!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 16 12:25 PM
OMG, at least now I know I'm not the only one where my pumpkins disappear and resets itself back to 0. I don't have use of my hands due to an auto accident so, I use a mouthstick to type 1 letter at a time. It takes me some time to collect these morphing pumpkins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 7:29 PM
Hi, I too lost my game and everything associated with it.

My Old Game ID was 829267 and my name is LindaH57.
My New Game ID is 620778 - please do not gift me as my game is not running at all.

I don't know if this will help anybody but I kept a list of my friends in my MS Word Folder...PM me if anybody wants to see the 63 names/game IDs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 7:18 PM
I too lost my game progress as well as my Game ID, friends, inventory, money which was at 337,000 and my 2114 diamonds. After the update, I was back to level I with a new ID. I too have sent a request for assistance and hope the solution will be forthcoming.

My old ID; 829267
new ID:620778
Level 49

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 6:57 AM
Good Morning MaggieHand, I'll be happy to add your husband to my Friend's List.
Have a great weekend! LindaH57 - ID # 289267

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator