Posts created by clara1960

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 15 3:09 AM
I had a very upsetting thing happen today. I was on level 40 when I had a power surge go through my house. When I finished booting the computer back up and went back to my game I had lost everything. I had to start over at level 1. I have never lost game content before like this. I am playing on Windows 10. With the high winds we have been having lately I have had several power flickers but this is the first game it has effected.

posted in Dark Parables: Queen of Sands Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 15 9:57 PM
I don't see that anyone else had had my problem. My game informs me that I need a registration key. I played the demo without any problems. I bought the game this last weekend but haven't had time to even open it. Tonight I went to play and can't even get it open. I am frustrated to say the least. I have deleted the game and downloaded it again twice now. No change. Help!

There is an achievement for finding all of the crowns in the HOS. I couldn't find any crowns in the HOS. In the extras you can go back and play some of the HOS and earn a crown for getting 100%, but that doesn't get the achievement. Has any one figured this one out? Help!

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Feb 13, 14 6:48 AM
There is a lunch box on the bottom shelf at the concession stand and another one at the photo shop booth under the female images' arm. There may be others but I am sure of those two.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Feb 8, 14 10:22 AM
Just keep playing...you will get them all eventually.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Feb 8, 14 7:03 AM
So I finally felt confident enough to try the seek and sprint. I finished the first difficulty in 1 hour, 45 minutes. Wow. Should have gotten two trophies for that. I didn't get either. Has this happened to anyone else? I have to admit I feel kind of cheated.

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 23, 12 10:32 AM
As you can see I don't usually post but had to add my thoughts. I love this series. I really like the fact that no one is dying, no one is a vampire, no one is in terror, or any of that other doom and gloom stuff that has been coming down the pike. Re:
rings vs. fragments. got to love the rings. My eyes are getting older and I must say that it is much easier for me to find whole objects. I will say I was a little disappointed with the whole thing because I was sure that this game would be the two main characters from the first two together. However, maybe next time? This will be on my "to buy" list for sure.

posted in Dress-up Pups on Dec 15, 10 12:16 PM
I have the same "no moves" on level 191. Thought I would check here before I bothered with tech support.

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jun 20, 10 11:21 PM
I also had the problem of not being able to open. I finally got it to close through applications, Got it to open to play. What a pain. For some reason you had to click one square over and one square down from where you wanted. So, reclose through applications, delete, restart the pc, reinstall, and big surprise, it won't open.
I was trying it on the free trial and at last check I have used up 14 minutes and haven't played the first board yet.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator