Posts created by bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:22 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

A few extra threads with your question were created, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this one here. You can keep posting in your original thread here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:19 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

It looks like a couple extra posts were made with the same question, so I'm going to lock this thread. You can continue to post in your original thread here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:18 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

A few duplicate threads were created with your question, so I've gone ahead and locked this thread, but you can find your original question here.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:16 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

There appear to be a few duplicate threads with your question, so I'm going to lock this one here. You can still check on your original question here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 27, 12 3:14 PM
Hi Miss_Bad,

It looks like a couple threads were created with the same question, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. You can follow your original posting here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Rita James and the Race to Shangri La on Mar 27, 12 3:07 PM
Hi sandraf93,

Flash player errors can often times be solved by uninstalling and then reinstalling Adobe Flash. My fellow Fishie bfgBaikal actually addressed a similar problem in the technical issues thread, so I've put what they wrote below here:

bfgBaikal wrote:As that Flash message is showing I would suggest uninstalling Flash to make sure that the version you have is operating as it should. Advice on how to do that can be found here, towards the end of the page.

For any future technical problems, please refer to the following page:

Post any Rita James and the Race to Shangri La technical issues here only

Thanks, and I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Mar 27, 12 1:50 PM
Hi cajancowgirl,

I see a couple extra threads were made with the same question here, so I'll be locking this one. You can still check out your original post here though, which I've left open.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Mar 27, 12 1:46 PM
Hi cajancowgirl,

Because this looks like a duplicate post, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. However, you can still find your original post open here.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Mar 27, 12 1:40 PM
Hi cajancowgirl,

It looks like there's a couple duplicate threads here for your question, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this one. I'll leave your original question open here though.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator