Posts created by jumisa

me either, and my hints stopped working too

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 17 5:17 PM
I can't find the crowbar, help

posted in Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity on Jun 5, 17 3:05 PM
mine said graphic card not supported....the adam wolfe games are the only ones that do that

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 17 3:35 AM
me too, stuck with a winding key and the hint keeps pointing above the head of the mannequin to the left

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 1:50 AM
found it !!! Take the wrapped broom handle outside and you can attach the broom to the handle !!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 1:29 AM
This is the 4th time it crashed when I tried to attach the broom to the handle in the bonus game.
I'm not going to uninstall and reinstall and play the whole game all over. I really enjoyed this game and I want to finish the bonus game

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 16 1:27 AM
Old_Man_River wrote:Once again, I find myself unable to finish a game. I'm playing the bonus chapter and the game gives me an error message every time I try to attach the broom to the broom handle. Gives a fatal error message and tells me to contact the developer or something like that. What is going on. Has the entire ERS Q.A. team quit?

I've tried several times also and it crashes every time I try to attach the broom to the handle.

posted in The Other Side: Tower of Souls on Sep 4, 15 3:09 AM
why is everything locked? My paws disappeared also and I was trying to get hint

Can't anyone help with the green candles?

whitlockbrenda wrote:I am having the same problem. cannot find the green candles.

I can't find green candles either

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 14 2:14 AM
I uninstalled, then reinstalled, but the books don't work

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 14 4:10 PM
I'm having the same problem and I don't want to start all over and have it happen again. I've gone so far.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 14 12:15 AM
Lyra33 wrote:
jdelbove wrote:OK, I am nearing the end of this game and all are safe in the vacation home but I seem to be stuck. I have plenty of items in my inventory but nowhere to use them. EVERYTIME, I click on the hint no matter where I am or what i try to do it says the same thing: "we have done all we can do here" or "nothing left to do here". Now what?

Near as I can tell, I am missing the witch for the portrait on the upstairs wall but have no idea what to do next and HINTS are definitely not helping.

Can anyone help or this a technical problem?

Thanks ....JoAnne

Yeah, me too. Now what?

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 14 12:54 AM
I can't find the rake!

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Feb 5, 14 3:41 PM
Me too, it kept freezing up, different points each time. Every time I started, it went to the beginning again...this is the 4th time, and I'm NOT going to try again.
You need to fix it. I had wanted to play, it was pretty good up until it acted up, and now, at least, I know it's a lot of people

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 12 12:17 AM
sorahi23 wrote:Played this game several times today, not sure how long, but I had collected about half of the dolls. No problems restarting the game the first few times. Last time I started it the game loaded, but did not show anything but the border items, map button, hint button, etc. Clicked on Map, only showed a blank map, no locations. Clicked on menu, options came up but nothing happened when I tried to close the game. Had to go through task manager. Restarted game and now all of my progress is gone, I have to start over from the beginning. Hope this doesn't happen again.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Sep 15, 12 1:56 PM
that's what happened to me...I put the pearl in the mouth, and you can't take it back...I am not starting the game over...that's rude

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 23, 12 2:55 AM
I found it finally. It's not marked well at all.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 22, 12 11:42 PM
where is the Bonus game? I can't find it

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 3, 12 3:09 PM
think you could show me a screen print??? lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator