Posts created by bratzgram

posted in Pick & Tick on Feb 8, 18 10:42 PM
I was really looking forward to this trial. We don't see many games like this. Unfortunately my trial lasted all of 5 min. I thought about buying it just to play but decided I would like to see more after I read the reviews.

Thank You,
Jill Magley

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 19, 16 1:40 PM
This is the second time this week that I have played a trial for a game I have already played! HOW if it's a NEW release is this happening? I always thought that BF was first to get everything I'm not saying this isn't a good game but I already own it.
The first trial I played I thought it was my mistake in thinking it was not new but....??

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to India on Jun 9, 15 10:52 AM
I would like to know why there is a Tech Problem post locked! It says to leave troubles in that area but then locks it. I guess i dont leave anything other than here,.

This game has everything I look for. Excellent HOs, fun mini games that aren't to difficult but not completely easy. I found the story line, graphics and audio very well done. The little hidden extras aren't so hard to find that you have to spend a bunch of time searching each scene. It moved along at a great pace. Never got bored. The map is very easy to use. The diary is right to the point. No reading through pages to see whats next. Overall I really couldn't find anything I disliked about it!

[b]EXCELLENT, FAST PACED AND A LOT OF FUN!!!

DEFINITELY A GAME TO PUT ON YOUR LIST

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 8:49 AM
Mine worked fine.

posted in Mana Crusher on Nov 26, 14 3:46 PM
Sorry Not a fan of this one at all. Never have liked taking turns on a match3. That's just me. I don't usually leave a review unless I have played the entire demo but simply couldn't make it through this one. Not only do you have to take turns but if you don't play in the first 10 seconds of your turn it tells you where to play! It is not a swap game but drag through a line and extremely easy. You have a choice of what type of character you are but I don't believe that determines how the game plays;

It does have some very cute artwork that I feel would appeal to younger players.

I just am not a fan of this type of Match 3 so that may color my opinion. As always, please try for yourself. May be just what you or your child would love.

posted in Queen's Garden on Nov 26, 14 3:35 PM
Love this Match 3! Very different and more challenging than usual! There are cute quick mini games between boards that are vey easy but fun, However the actual Match 3 gives you a run for your money and that's what I look for.

Definitely recommend this one

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Nov 6, 14 6:46 AM
I started this series with He Said, She Said and was hooked! I have played that several times through.

I played the demo of this and had to have it! Unfortunately after I bought it I found it wasn't at all what I had expected . It offers a timer, which I won't play HO's of this type without, yet many of them have no timer at all. Most of the clutter games are fun and well done but pay attention to the title!! When Joe says Mini Game he means it! This is a far distant relative of the previous versions. More puzzle than clutter!!

Slider puzzles are not my favorite. Find them to easy. You can close your eyes and slide,drop and win!

Played this through on difficult mode then went back to my old standby He Said She Said. It has never left my BF Game Organizer.

I guess this may be a game for some but I was quite disappointed.

Bottom line:PAY ATTENTION TO THE TITLE!!!

posted in Travel Adventures: World Wonders on Oct 21, 14 7:54 AM
I totally agree with oasis53! Some children may like this game but I think they may get a bit bored with it to. Very simple hidden object - jig saw - match game. Oh I forgot CONNECT THE DOTS!! LOL

The HOs are easy and may ask for an item and you will find 3 of that. Just have to find out which one they want.
A crab is actually a lobster and so on.
Jig Saw made to simple by using the picture with outline of each piece.
Match games flip the cards so fast you can't really get a look at the second card.
I don't even want to get started on Connect the Dots! They don't actually connect

I ended my trial about 35 min in when I came to the second connect the dots. Although I have always tried to play an entire trial before giving my opinion I just couldn't see wasting the little bit of play time I have any further.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 16, 14 7:08 AM
I own 2 of the previous Clutters and have played and replayed them. Love them! Just bought this one and like it so far. Just having a problem with the first mini game! The puzzle with roses? I put the pieces together by color but where do you go from there? I don't want to skip it but..... Any advice would be extremely helpful

Okay. I figured that out! As soon as I finished the game crashed Going to try again.

posted in Criminal Investigation Agents: Petrodollars on Oct 14, 14 7:58 AM
I haven't been here at Big Fish for some time. The first game I decide to review seems like the old Hd0! I always shut them down immediately without even trying. This time I decided to see is this might be okay.

Right from the beginning I thought this game is made like they were 15 yrs. or more ago. I always hated the Hd0 controls. There are so many easier more player friendly ways,
Hidden objects are to easy to find! I also found the mini games extremely easy.

I was, however, not hating it until I came to the GPS puzzle! I wasted the rest of the demo trying to figure that out! There is no skip button so I wasted what I had left of the demo right there!

One more pet peeve of mine?! Make sure when you make a hidden object game that you know the correct name of the objects! There is a HUGE difference between Suspenders and a GARTER BELT!! One is for holding up a mans pants. The other for holding up a womans stockings! I eventually had to take a hint on that.

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 7, 14 6:34 PM
I downloaded and it said trial expired Really wanted to try it to.

posted in Zombie Jewel on Apr 21, 14 10:59 AM
I love new M3's and was excited to see todays soft release. Unfortunately after playing it's not what I care for.

The games themselves are well done but far to easy. You are given power ups that, as far as I can see, you never have a reason to use. And I didn't. You earn cash on each round but there is nothing to do with it except activate your power ups. That you don't need. So you are just collecting cash.

During the entire hour demo I never came across a game board (or level) that took me more than 2 min. to complete. This really has a lot of potential but needs something to either work toward, such as building a town,defending yourself or something to challenge you more on each level itself.

To sum it up. I just found it to repetitive and easy. May be great for young or new players though.

posted in Violett on Apr 9, 14 8:02 AM
It's now wonder this was put on sale immediately! I made it as far as the wine bottle. Never did get it to tip over. If that's even what I was supposed to do. After trying to do that for about 10 min. I gave up.

I have to wonder if this was ever beta tested. If s, does anyone actually pay attention to the test results.

Edited to say that after reading other posts I may try this on my tablet. Touch screen just might be the answer.

posted in Mystery Riddles on Apr 3, 14 8:20 PM
These games are not easy to find and I love them!! Unfortunately most have to small of grid to be fun. This one did not.!! Very easy on the eyes.

The ONLY thing I found that I didn't care for was the fact that you HAD to do the tutorial. I found it very confusing. Maybe someone that is not experienced in this type of puzzle could follow it but..... There is no way to skip or turn it off.

I am definitely buying this though. Loved everything else about it!

posted in Psych on Mar 27, 14 4:41 AM
Through the forums I found out this was a TV show Unfortunately I didn't care for the game at all. I do agree that it could have been good but was very clumsy and disjointed. Almost like it was not yet finished.The hints didn't work correctly and there were a couple if ho items misnamed. It certainly don't seem as if it were beta tested.

posted in Deadly Puzzles: Toymaker on Mar 19, 14 10:14 AM
This may be a good game for beginners or those that like strickly HOs. Not really one for me. The Hidden Object Scenes were well done and puzzles fun but to easy for experienced players.
I finished the demo in 45 min. and was starting to get bored with the repetitive nature of this.
Five or Six years ago I would have loved this but....Everyone should give it a try and see for themselves on this.

I really wanted to play this but it runs so slow that my cursor freezes and I have to wait for everything to catch up. Very irritating!

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 18, 14 6:50 AM
There is NOTHING free about FREE TO PLAY GAMES and I am sooooo very tired of these!

I have to agree with some other posts I've seen. The main page reviews are based on good memories of Archie comic books as a child not on the actual game. I have those same memories but.....

We pay BF monthly and buy games to own. With F2P we pay monthly and then pay and pay and pay and pay...... Somethings so wrong about that!

This starts just like last Raincliff!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator