Posts created by alphab22m

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 11 6:42 AM
After reading reviews (which I have learned to always do first) was determined to just try demo. However!!! YEAH, I should know better, but this time I was impressed and just bought it. I like the graphics, good color, everything is working good. It's Sat. morning, very cold here, am from Calgary, it is black out there and going to pour, so am settling in to play this game. Got my coffee and and will avoid interuptions.

OK BF, this was really low. Where is the bonus play promised to us. Does this mean that Collector's Editions can state this (bonus play) and then we have to wait for continued part 2 or whatever. This is B.S. Then we have to pay all over again, 15 bucks, and leave her in the well. I do not consider this an ending and I am pissed.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 8, 11 4:10 AM
I just can't get these right. in walkthrough it says 2134, I did that and on four my ladle keeps dropping....that's the biggest gong at top, so I am really stuck...Help

posted in The Fool on Apr 2, 11 10:31 AM
dooney, welcome. Another granny that doesn't sleep. Are we all like this? I finished the trial and really found this refreshing. Am just going to buy it now. am from Calgary, Alberta and it's snowing like hell out side..perfect day for gaming

posted in The Revenge on Mar 29, 11 11:05 AM
still stuck reinstalled game and made it to doors with rays, now at **** which needs topick up bell...Well I can't. and can't get out of scene untill I do..also couldn't pick up tiny 8ball, but didn't need it to move on..PLEASE...fix this stuff or refund come on now guys lets be fair....we certainly have been patient

posted in The Revenge on Mar 25, 11 10:03 PM
I have the same problem with the last chain, the one up at top left. It will not budge have clicked every link..forget it, just won't work. this needs to be fixed or please give me my money back...This is just getting to be ridiculous....who checks these things out before release? Obviously, NO ONE.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 1, 11 11:32 AM
I also lost my oil spray can in chapter 6. It is gone and I missed the top rusty bolt. Now what???

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 27, 11 10:33 AM
I am also stuck after cutting out the painting. When I pick up the golden club (or whatever it is) from the hole in the wall that is as far as I get. I have really enjoyed the game, so I patiently uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Same darn thing. I had no problems up to that point. Hope you guys there at BF have a fix coming for this.

I agree with all posts re: price. 15$ is just way too much for most of us, as I am retired and my daughter pays for my membership. We, as members can have a say if we boycott buying them at this price. So I am going to pass from now on, and wait till these games come in at 7.49, or less. I have also been replaying my previously purchased games.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 9:58 AM
Part of my screen is cut off also, about 1/5 of the left side is blank and can only get full pic in windowed. I haven't tried playing yet as I can't see well enough in windowed. I will try reinstall, but usually when this stuff happens I have to wait for fix. looks like another rushed game that was not well tested...guess it's all about the money.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 6:04 AM
Re DirectX, you do not have to download this, when you accept upgrade, game checks to see which upgrades of dx you have and then states that you don't need upgrade. I also have windows 7 and this is how it worked for me.
As for game, am undecided, have played 30 min of demo, lot of running around and no **** yet, guess it's more adventure, I can't find the darn bolt, and need that to continue.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 5, 10 8:32 AM
yaaaa!!! Me too, the model village disappeared. My screen just goes black and it was after I had placed the 6 items, now what?? Can anyone help. I'm pissed.

After 3 days of starting and stopping I finally did figure out cannons. This was a really frustrating game for me, but I finally just stuck with it and it took me the whole afternoon to solve the cannons. Was worth it though. I just am glad that I live alone, cause there were times when my mouth was not under proper control.

I have been here for an hour now, have tried everything, uppercase, lowercase, I have not tried hitting enter after, so am going back in there and keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks BFG, I took your suggestion and downloaded Chrome, now all is working. I am about to give FFS a try. Opinions seem to be 50/50 and I did read most of them before making the decision to download.
So thanks all you fishies for your posts and info. you do influence my picks and passes.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 12:17 PM
This is one a few that are more than good, compares to Dire Grove, and the Ravenhurst's. I was sad when it was over. Also, had no glitches or freezes of any kind. Money well spent. Thanks BF

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on May 28, 10 12:11 PM
This is one a few that are more than good, compares to Dire Grove, and the Ravenhurst's. I was sad when it was over. Also, had no glitches or freezes of any kind. Money well spent. Thanks BF

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 10:24 AM
The owl will not work until all pieces of page in book are in place, then, piece of cake

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 28, 10 9:49 AM
I,m in the same boat, have worked for 2 hours on that stupid owl, have followed stategy guide, no matter how many times I click out of scene and come back in the crosses don't turn off, so am not understanding how to start the circle, square, circle with dot, 1, diamond and sun. this close to finishing and have to leave game,,,,,I am really pissed

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 23, 10 8:14 AM
So I am not the only one stuck in the cemetery....(and why does it say a crown in the walkthrough?) I clicked on that dam anchor for at least an hour last nite.
BUT we have a new day, and I decided not to take a shovel to my computer. Thanks all you good soldiers out in forumland, for I know now, I AM NOT ALONE. I will catch that bleep...!!! bleep...@@@@@@@nchor

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator