Posts created by Franzilla

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 15 4:02 PM
Where is the red paint. I have searched everywhere and can't find it. You can't make orange or purple without red. Somebody please help.

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 13 4:43 PM
I can't get out of the Admin building. I go to the hallway and to the basement and to all the other rooms but can't find the way out. I am supposed to go back to the 2nd floor of the school. Help please!!!!

Did you ever find the fire escape? I can't find it either.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 12 7:45 AM
I can't find Ben's photo. I did the moving by the hopscotch but his photo didn't go into my inventory and now I am in the church and only have 3 photos.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 2:43 PM
I am having the same issue

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 28, 10 5:12 PM
Thank you so much. I found it Finally!!!!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Jun 27, 10 7:41 AM
I am having the same problem. Can't find the last planet. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 26, 10 3:38 PM
I am having trouble with the scarecrow. I put all the pieces together but the hat is laying on the ground right by the scarecrow and the game won't let me pick it up. Any suggestions would be helpful.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 18, 10 9:37 AM
I am stuck making the sandwich. I put all the items on the bread but how do you finish the sandwich? I don't see another piece of bread. Help please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator