Posts created by Notenoughfish

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 18 10:32 AM
Billye, been trying to get PMs to you for 3 days now, but the subject lines keep dropping off. When I look in my "sent" mail folder none of the 10 messages sent have subject lines on them even though I wrote them in. Plz PM me with an alternative way to contact you. Thnx.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 8, 18 7:58 AM
Randall_my_son,
Here are 3 ways to chase away the Marine Queen:
1)Use the backpack item for chasing away the Marine Queen. Check your backpack to see if you've assembled or earned the item that chases away the Marine Queen.
2) Play the room. It's kind of a hidden object but with numbers. If you find all the numbers before the time's up, you'll be rid of the Marine Queen.
3) Use up gems to get rid of her. When you open the room window, you'll see on the left bottom how many gems it takes to "buy" your way into the room.
Happy gaming!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 5, 18 1:09 PM
Some of you may already know this. However, since I started this thread I want to close the loop regarding this item.

Between the time I opened this thread and the time bfgllinalta replied, I opened a BFG support ticket. I received several emails containing links to the usual things to try to fix the game. I tried the ones that were different than those I had tried before opening the ticket, but with no result.

In the end I was advised by the BFG customer support rep that RoM is a discontinued game, and due to it being an online game, BFG is a bit limited on what they can try to see if they can get the game working again.

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but wanted to show that there was closure to my request.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 1, 18 5:47 PM
Thank you, bfgllinalta, for responding to my inquiry.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 18 10:35 AM
Tried last night and this morning to purchase a few gems from the BF RoM store, but the transactions don't go through. The cash register screen showing the options comes up, and when you select what you want you'll hear the register chime. However, your cart doesn't come up. I checked the cart and it's empty. Last night the server kept disconnecting, so I tried it again this afternoon with the same result.

Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 21, 18 12:44 PM
Sorry for the confusion, _Sweetgrass. I am playing on BF and I now need only the Chinese Code. I have 1 Egyptian Pin to trade. My friend code is K49Nz2. Thanks for clarifying.

Got the Chinese Code. Thanks.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 10, 18 8:12 PM
Just completed the St. Valentine's Day quest (on BFG). It was a hard one in that it takes at least 6 rounds to gain each needed item, even with the Wish Master. However, it does not require expeditions.

I used dragon Eterious.

The Lover's Chest contains:
100 Silver tarra card
50 Gold tarra card
1 Northern Lights
1 Bright Flash
5 Astronomical Clock
5 Nutritious Grain
5 Clown Boots
5 Golden Fish
5 Gold Nugget
1 Fiery (firey?) Acorn
1 Diminishing Magnifying Glass
10 Solar Lamp
10 Hammer of Thor
1 Whirl of Oblivion
1 Shelf Fungus Extract
1 Energy of Time
1 Energy of Attraction
10 Creature Summoning Scrolls
1 Flickering Galipot
1 MagicDust
10 Problem Solver
1 Professions and Kisses Award
40,000 Gold Coins
1,000 Experience Points

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 7, 18 1:14 PM
PlusJenney wrote:Energyworker sums it up well. I too am still on BF. I went from 100 neighbors to 68. Most of my remaining neighbors are still awake, but I am now getting only about 10 gifts per day, and with only 10 or so truly active neighbors it is difficult if not impossible to finish the dragon runes or complete an expedition.

Neighbors are what make the game fun and interesting. The game via BF is no longer enjoyable.

I have been a BF customer for several years, and have purchased a few downloadable games from them. They are a reputable, trustworthy company and I am comfortable giving them my credit card information when I want to make a purchase. PM8 may also be just as trustworthy, but they are unknown to me so at this point I am not willing to go directly to the PM8 collective. If BF and PM8 work out their differences and BF updates their ROM portal to go to the new PM8 servers, I will come join all my friends who moved. In the meantime, I will continue to wait on the BF side. I have collected a list of my neighbors' PM8 codes and hopefully we will all be together again soon. I miss you all!

-jen (7of9)

I second Energyworker's sentiments. I am staying on BFG until they issue a response regarding the future of RoM on their portal. I also have copied down a list of my neighbors' new IDs.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 15, 17 11:52 AM
Hello and a huge thank you to all my neighbors who helped me accomplish this challenge. The chest contents as of 11/15, 2017 are:

150 silver tarra cards
1 Flow from Mars
50 gold tarra cards
5 strawberry jams
1 Large Master Set (runes)
10 Latin scroll
1 tungsten thread
8 ghost trap
1 eau-de-cologne
1 honey cell
1 paper glue
1 pouch of pearls (250 pieces)
1 royal ametrine
1 mountain basalt
10 magic nectar
1 amber charge
10 crystal harp
1 sea water
10 bells
1 diamond paint
5 magic magnifying glass
10 solar lamp
15 hammer of Thor
10 dragon coin
10 dragon tablet
15 creature summoning scrolls
10 fiery seal
15 problem solver
1 Meeting in the Desert trophy
30,000 gold coins

Best regards,

Notenoughfish

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 3, 17 10:35 AM
Update as of 11/4/17. ROM still only loads to 89% according to the progress bar, however I am able to play the game.

--Notenoughfish

Like many of you I've been experiencing technical issues with ROM since Oct. 17. As of late last night, the game will not even fully load.

I have opened a case with BF Customer Support and hope that the issues will soon be resolved.

In the meantime, I am unable to gift (or do anything else in the game), so am going to sleep for a while.

Thanks to all of you for your support and gifts.

Best regards,

Notenoughfish

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 17, 17 10:58 AM
Game is loading very slowly this afternoon. Loads 3% hangs then loads to 5% and hangs, then after a minute it fully loads.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 7, 17 7:36 AM
Help! I have an expedition open to the Dragon Valley that is not registering all the feedings. I've tried opening and closing the game and have refreshed the list of neighbors in the expedition several times, but the satiety total is not catching up. Any advice?

NB: Also posted this inquiry in the Expedition Help thread.

--------
Latest news: Situation resolved (although I have no idea how :-) ) Thanks to those who contributed.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 20, 17 11:04 AM
I slid past 100 to 122! Thanks to my generous neighbors.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 3, 17 12:48 PM
Like Billye, I'm having problems loading the game. It loads to 30% hangs, then loads a bit more, then hangs and starts going backwards! Just now the screen with the daily news came up but without images. Instead there are red boxes with coding info, for example, "no img right_panel.

posted in 9 Elefants on Oct 24, 14 7:22 PM
Thanks so much!

posted in 9 Elefants on Oct 23, 14 8:08 AM
Has anyone solved the 8th elephant's puzzle about the missing fish? Help please. Thanks.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on May 17, 14 7:20 AM
Finally got gold! I built food mill, sawmill, and stone mill. I used the dragon's treasure chest 3x. I fully upgraded the food mill, and both the sawmill and the stone mill 1x each. I chopped only a few trees to supplement the sawmill as I repaired each hut. I used the fast boots bonus 2x and the additional worker 1x.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 19, 14 3:37 PM
The hidden rubies on the levels seem to be randomly generated. I've found 1 each on levels 1, 2, 4 & 5, and found 2 rubies on level 3. When I went back to play the levels again several times I found the rubies may not show up when you play the same level twice in row.

posted in Weather Lord on May 19, 12 1:20 PM
You need a thunder cloud: raincloud + windstorm.

posted in Ghost Encounters: Deadwood on Mar 25, 12 8:57 AM
Once you enter the secret tomb, just light the candle - but don't take it yet. Then click on the vulture who will drop the last bone. Pick up the bone. After you've got the last bone you can take the lit candle.

Unfortunately I had to create a new profile and start over to do this :-(. I have also posted this solution in the technical issues thread.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator