Posts created by catfishsue

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 11 1:13 PM
I just finished the game and loved it. It does continue on from the last Twisted Lands, and if you like the far out weird story lines you will love it too. I read a lot of disgruntled reviews, and I just don't know why. Anyway to each his or her own. Just my 2 bits.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 2, 11 12:36 PM
Just finished this game and am really blown away. It took me 2 days (cleaning house, cooking, etc.) and I just loved it. Just enough difficulty in the quest that I did not have to go to the S. Guide. I loved the creepy music, and graphics were great, hidden objects easy to locate. The one hour trial of this game does not do it justice. I did not get hook on the trial, but bought the SE for lack of any other game I liked. I can't recall playing a game from these creators. But will look for them.

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 8, 11 11:14 AM
I am having the same problem. Downloads over and over.

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 25, 11 1:36 PM
Has anyone received any tech help from BF in the Eternal Night: Realms of Souls game? My screen keeps going black and I have contacted the help section, but just wonder if they have helped anyone yet.

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 24, 11 9:44 AM
It is Mon 1/24. Has anyone gotten any help on this game? I'm not sure what to do next.

just finishing playing the game. First let me say that I really appreciate all the hard work that MCF put into this game. The art and graphics are really awesome. (MCF's are always great) I know mcf went way out to assemble this game. But, and I hate to say this, it just cannot compare to RTR as far as a mystery game. RTR kept you with all these pictures in your head as you went through the scenes as to what horrible thing awaited you. And the ending was just that. Horrible. 13th skull just did not have the anticipatiing mystery as what was to come, and the ending was just that, an ending. I hate to say this to a company that has such talent to do better. I will not give up on you.

played the demo and was truly disappointed. Have been waiting for the new release from mcf, but this game is not on the same level as RTR. In RTR you stayed in atticipation mode because you did not know what you would find after you finished a HOG scene. And the mystery was so good. The scenes were awesome, but this 13th skull is just not that good. Will we ever get another game like RTR, or will we get another installment to it? I just can't figure what has happened to the MCF team this year!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 5, 10 8:28 AM
I agree with all the other comments. First game I bought with hidden objects and was totally inthralled with the story line, graphics and loved the music that went along with each scene. Am so disappointed that the ravenhearst story line will not be continued this month. I don't think any other game will compare to this one. Dire Grove was good, but did not hold a candle to this one. So will be looking forward to another release to ravenhearst. Please don't let us down!!!!!

I have been waiting for Nov to see if there would be another sequel to Ravenhearst. I have not found a game anywhere that can match up to that series, and the Return was just awesome. I have played it over and over. Please continue with that theme. You have all the other game sites and their games beat with just that series. Am biting nails!!!!!

thanks Lady Cav, I finally found the 4th jar. Still looking for the ants.

in the stage landing I cannot find the ants to put in the jar, and I cannot find the 4th canopie jar for the stage lifts. The stradegy guide really doesn't help a lot.
If someone would just get me going on this part, maybe I can get to the rest. Thank you

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 13, 10 2:02 PM
Been out of pocket the last few days, but thank all of you for the answer to my question, (did ers make the puppit show game). I did not realize they did the cementary game. I bought it and for some reason it did not make me think of the other ones. Good to know they are coming out with some more. I still like the MCF ones, especially hoping they are coming out with some kind of sequel to Ravenhearst.

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 10, 10 12:34 PM
Is this the same company that made the puppet games? The music sounds so familiar. I have uninstalled my puppet games and figured the shortest route was to ask any of you. If it is not the puppet games, what other games have they done? Thanks

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 1:03 PM
I am glad to know I'm not the only one with a problem. Downloaded the game and it would never open. Uninstalled it after pulling my hair out. Don't know what is going on with BF lately.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 10 1:12 PM
does anyone know if you already have 5 punches this month and you buy this game with the 3 punches it gives, will BF carry the extra 2 over to your next months card?

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 10 11:29 AM
Does anyone know if you buy reincarnations and get the 3 punches on your card and you already have 5 will BF carry over the extra's to next month on that punch card. Would like to know before I buy it this month. Thanks

I didn't see an answer to the question, "when will the regular version be out?"
BF has never waited this long to release their CE games! What is going on with them!!!! I would buy more games if they would get them off the CE at $20. Just plain exasperated.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 4, 10 12:41 PM
Just finished the game and really enjoyed it. Graphics and art work were excellent, and loved the music. Fairly mini games and only had to use the walkthrough one time. Guess they won't have a sequel to this one since it comes behind the opera game. Anyway my kind of game.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 1:32 PM
Adding my "2 cents". After a little bit of a dry spell, we finally have a game to play that is on the same play bill as MCF. Just played the trial and will now buy it. Thanks for a bit of fresh air.

posted in Simajo: The Travel Mystery Game on Jul 27, 10 4:49 PM
yes agree, this game is dull and boring. After playing games like Puppet Show, Ravenhearst etc. these games lately have been the pitts.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator