Posts created by Azshannar

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Jun 8, 12 12:00 PM
Yeah it is one of the forms of usage. I just inferred it as speaking of how clear or divine the miso was.

The sentence about refilling your tea sounds weird also. No mention of cha or ocha, hard word/sound to miss.

It just sounds like someone saw a cat in the morning. Bundou is a word I hear in there, so I assume that is the persons name. Although that is more of a last name.

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on May 30, 12 3:33 PM
My ear for Japanese is terrible, but this is what I hear. Not 100%, but I interpret it as the sound bit as saying "The miso soup is clear skies".

Or maybe it can be paraphrased as "heavenly" instead of clear skies as the second symbol is the symbol for heaven.

???????
miso wa seiten desu
soy bean paste/ wa - topic marker / clear skies / desu- sentence ending particle equivenlent to "is"

Only thing I am unsure of is '??/seiten", but that is what I hear.

But it has nothing to do with a gretting. However they did pair the "Welcome" with a proper sound bit.

????????
irrashaimase
Formal greeting all shops use.

*Well damn, they don't allow foreign languages here. Click the link below for the Japanese sentences."

http://pastebin.com/dcvsWn4g

posted in Ciao Bella on May 25, 10 4:50 PM
I was wondering if any members can recommend Life Simulation games similar to this on the Big Fish website.

I already have played both Kudos 1 & 2 and the Rock Legend version, Life Quest and My Life Story.

Looking to see if there are any games that I overlooked. Thank you.

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 3, 10 6:27 PM
Yeah the chances are just too low.

Nice name also, rereading the Harry Potter series. Up to the 5th book now. Also can't wait for the new movie(s), interesting they decided to make it a two part movie.

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 3, 10 5:32 PM
Anyone have luck with these things. My first and only win was just dumb luck, first time I entered GrocerEase during the Rival quest for it and bought a ticket I won $2,500.

Have not been able to recreate that experience yet.

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 3, 10 5:29 PM
Reviewing a movie is a separate event. One that makes you very little money, consumes a lot of time and gives you no happiness.

When you enter the movie theater at the bottom left there is a button labeled "Review a Movie" click that.

Then two windows will pull up. One showing how much you will be paid, intelligence increases the amount. And then another window with a button to cancel.

Choose your movie and you will review it.

You will not recieve happiness though. And it eats up a lot of time, better to make money through your job.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator